So the grandparents have been harrassing us to see more pictures of their newest grandaughter. Ok so "harrassing" is a strong word, but I know death threats will soon be coming if we don't show everyone how fast our little one is growing.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Ellie is one stylin' baby! She's always sporting a great ensemble. Can't wait to meet her...1 month! Whoo!
Very cute baby. I love her blue eyes and chubby cheeks.
Glen
crap the video thing won't work, sorry. Anyone having troubles uploading videos?
I saved the day and re-uploaded the video :D
Joni
I just wanna squeeze 'er!!
Glad you got the video up and going because Bess and I watched it about 5 times. Seeing her and watching her makes us very excited to have a new little sister at our house!
She's a doll!
Her smile is so awesome! I'm glad you stopped a Grandparent mutiny!
I like the little chair she sits in. She looks proud of that.
Love,
Melecia
Thank you so much for sharing more pictures and that darling video of Ellie! She is wonderful and soooo beautiful. She has so much personality for one so young. I can't believe she is almost 4 months and we still haven't seen her in person!!! This definitely helps though so keep the photos coming!!
Okay, okay, we'll stop the mutiny. Eli is as cute as they get. I liked the wide eyed shot, and her cute little girlie outfits. Can't wait to hold her. Love to you all.
Dad
Thank you so much for the sights and sounds of little Ellie! She's so much fun. I love to just gaze at her big,deep eyes, then listen to her chat and giggle routine. Such a sweet little characater. Love her so, so much! And you all!
Always,
Mom/Gram
Ellie is so cute! I love her little chubby cheeks. You guys really do have such cute outfits for her. I am so excited for a baby! Is it getting easier?
She is so cute! Looks like she has Paul's eyebrows and of course her mother's style.
Ummmm, I don't think I have ever seen such a beautiful baby. Wow!
http://whenredmeansgo.blogspot.com
Post a Comment