Wednesday, December 26, 2007










By request, we uploaded a couple more videos and pics of the new dog. The last few days have helped me realize what it will take to be a parent just a little bit more. By no means am I saying that its like having a baby, but Dilly is a handful to say the least. She makes us laugh a lot, but it seems like I am the disciplinarian with her more often than I would like. She loves crotches, and sleeping on my head when I am lying down, and she loves to wake up at 6am after staying up and bothering us most of the night. She has been pouting ever since we put a collar on her for the first time, and she jumps around like a wild bronco when I use the leash. Every time she sees a kid she'll run to them, it's wierd, she just loves kids and babies. The potty training is slow, but its getting better, especially since we took down the tree. All I am hoping is that she can handle me being back in school because right now she is spoiled as ever with me around her all day. We put her in her kennel a couple hours a day to get her used to it.



Okay, I am boring myself. Christmas was fun and interesting being alone with Joni. We watched a few episodes of Lost during the day. That show just makes me mad sometimes, I don't know if there are too many writers that don't tie things up or what, but Joni loves it. I guess nothing will be like 24 to me, I love that show. We now have all 3 seasons of the Office, so we are happy about that too. I have considered getting into Heroes, but we'll see if the time allows. Joni loves Greys Anatomy, but doesn't every girl? How did I go from puppy to television shows? So Christmas was fun, we made a nice dinner and relaxed a lot. We got a lot of cool and fun presents, thank you for helping our first Christmas alone be as good as it could have been.





11 comments:

Maude said...

Thanks for the new videos and photos. Dilly is as cute and funny as can be. What fun! Looks like she's over lots of her insecurities. Joni's pretty cute, too, of course - -- -- and you, too, Paul. Ah! :)

Anonymous said...

You combined four things that men love in one picture: dogs, remotes, couches and naps.

Anonymous said...

Looks like your a cute little family!!
Dilly is cute and funny...it's great preparation for babies!!!
Glad you had a good Christmas, there are good/bad things about being alone.
Is Joni getting annoyed with Grey's Anatomy? My sister and I think it's getting ridiculous.
Enjoy your time off school!!!

Joel said...

The pop can vid is freaking hilarious. I love puppies. Everything is so exciting that I worry the puppy will have a heart attack. Hope you guys had a great Christmas.

Anonymous said...

THAT S ONE CUTE DOG. hOPEFULLY SHE CAN ADJUST WHEN YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL. jUST LIKE A REAL PARENT, YOU'LL WORRY ABOUT HER ALL DAY AND WANT TO COME HOME AND CHECK ON HER. sHE IS FUNNY WITH THAT CAN! aLSO LIKE THE BEARD. sORRY THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK. thIS KEYBOARD IS RETARDED TODAY.
lOVE,
mELECAI

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Love the pop can video. She is a cute puppy! Glad you guys had a nice Christmas.

Love,
Susan

Moore Family said...

CUTE puppy. We all watched the popcan video a couple of times.

I bet she will go through a major change once you are in school more regularly. She'll probably adjust fine. Hopefully in your new move you won't share walls with people so they don't have to listen to her cry all day.
She looks like a lot of fun. Enjoy her.

Paul and Joni said...

Melecia, I don't think your caps lock is stuck because all the first letters in your sentences are small, but the rest are big...I can't stop laughing, okay...so I think you just had it a little backwards...haha. I have to go to the bathroom now.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

I like the picture with the cute girl in the cute pajamas holding the cute dog in front of your Christmas tree. As far as the shot with you sleeping on the couch I was wishing I could be there to shoot you with your squirt gun. I love your dog talk. I think the same way about little things that go on in dog's lives that are so fun and interesting. That is something that never goes away. Our cat is on my shoulders while I write this while our dog is sleeping (under the covers) with Hannah. Your Christmas sounded a little lonely. I'm sure next Christmas will be even better. Love you, Dad

The Paulks said...

Merry Christmas! Congrats on the new dog...

Speaking of going from dogs to TV, you should definitely get into heroes. We love it!

Okay, have a good New Year!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,