I thought these two pictures were funny...girls just want to have fun, and guys...just want to stick their hands in their pockets and watch.
We had a fun Thanksgiving. Spent some time with friends here, and then went to our friend's the Christenson's for the weekend. Plenty of turkey to go around at both places. We love thier little girls, they have another one as of last week.
The week of my finals Joni's mom and sister came and we had a great time. We left our camera at the Christenson's so no pics were taken, but we had a blast. I was stuck at the library most of the time but I still got some time in with them. They are probably three of the most unique women I know when they get together, I just sit back and enjoy the show. The day after they left, my mom, two brothers, and Erin (Joel's girlfriend) came into town. For some reason they decided to fly into two different airports in Houston, so by the time we all met and got home it was 3am. We went to the Broncos-Texans game Thursday night, and although the Broncos didn't play so well, we had a blast. We met some nutty people who we almost got in a fight with in the first quarter, but then we were friends for the rest of the game. I think by their 15th beer they started to warm up to us a bit. I got harrassed quite a bit in my orange Elway jersey the whole time. We were in a pretty rowdy section and we stood up the whole game....AWESOME seats right by the field.
Joni couldn't resist taking pictures of all the interesting outfits, like Santa's hot little helper. I don't know what goes through some people's minds when they come out in public like this.
Mom and Elvis...the older version of Elvis I'm guessing.
Don't know what this guy was, but he was super nice and a little bit stinky.
Our awesome seats. We saw Deion Sanders, Marshall Faulk, and some other announcers right up close. Plus, all the Broncos warmed up in the end zone right in front of us. We were yelling stuff at them and they were waving at us. One of the recievers was playing catch with some fans in the stands and Glen caught the ball but couldn't keep it of course. Two of my buddies Josh and Clint came with us. You can tell in the picture below I was more concerned with setting the car alarm than smiling. Everyone looks so happy...props to Joni for the pants.
So now we are going through people withdrawls. I am officially done with school for a month, and we have no visitors. We are going to do everything we can to make sure this Christmas isn't lonely. We had so much fun the last couple of weeks and we are thankful to have people we care about and who care about us. Thanks for coming to see us, for those of you who can't, that's why we blog. Have a great week! 
11 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a great time in Texas! I love the colored team pants Joni! Congrats Paul on being done with finals. It is such a great feeling! Hope you guys are doing well. I love checking your blog for updates. They always give me a laugh!
Wow, you're quick, Paul! We just got home! Thanks so much to you and Joni for everything! It was a fun time - - the game,(even though the result was pretty puny!) seeing the campus, hanging out, playing games, petting cute puppies, etc. The time went way too quickly, but it was wonderful to see you, to see your apartment, Texas A & M, and Bryan, to have good talks in the car and on the plane with Joel and Glen. All of it! The photos bring back lots of super memories. Love the one with all the hands in the pocket. Too funny!
Love you much!
Mom
Looks like a great time!!
I love Joni's orange pants!!!
Enjoy your time off from school...breaks always seem to go way to fast!!!
Make sure you send copies of those pictures... I didn't bring a camera. That was a lot of fun and win or lose, I like watching the Broncos. Sometimes it seemed we interacted more with the fans than we watched the game.
Enjoy the next month of no school or work. You should rent that James Bond video game to help the next month pass by. That or work out tons.
Thanks again for letting us crash your place. I'm a little surprised after that lightening storm that you still have a place... that was SOOO loud and insane! Never seen anything like that before.
Yeah I forgot about that. Loudest thunder I have EVER heard. The lightning and thunder came at the same time so you know it was close. I never felt so small as I did that night with that lightning. I think I will have to work out a lot, or play with my new girl...see a new blog coming soon for details...and no, Joni is not pregnant.
No... you didn't! Well, I guess I should have seen that coming.
Hi Paul & Joni! Even though you don't know me Paul, I now know you (sort of) from your blog. I've known Joni forever though, I think we may have been in Kindergarten together actually...hmmmm...
Anyway, my family is HUGE Broncos fans too and my dad gets season tickets, even though we (my husband J.D. and I) have yet to go this year! I just wanted to give you props for going to the game in TX dressed in Broncos gear :) That was pretty studly of both (all) of you! GREAT seats too. I thought ours were good...not anymore!!!
Have a Merry Christmas you guys,
Carissa Magee
It's been great to hear all the stories from the trip, I am sure there are many more that I haven't even heard yet!
So many of those pictures made me smile.
I told Glen I KNEW you would do IT! He said he thought you were leaning against it, but I was right....like always, RIGHT?
That was a great time. Thanks to you guys for all the food you bought and all that.
I thought that lady in the santa costume was mom for a second or too!
-Melecia
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment