First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAUDE! I'm sure you'll get lots of wishes but I like to take advantage of special birthday blog opportunities when I can. I'm not really sure how old you are but then again I really can't remember how old I am so don't feel too bad...Joni and I couldn't figure out this week how old I was...of course until we remembered to do math. Thanks for coming to see us this year, I wish we were close enough to teepee your house or something...Maybe another year.
Everyone frisbee posing.Joni and I have become addicted to frisbee golf. I always saw people playing from a distance but I never really played until I came here. Since every park has one here we decided with the help of some friends to get into it. Because all water is brown here and you can't see further than 3 inches, I had to get in to fetch a frisbee with my toes. I must mention that Joni volunteered to go in first but she swears she saw a spider the second she got in the water, so I had to go in even though she was already wet. I waded in there for a good 5 minutes before I found the dang thing. Dilly loves going along with us, and when she saw me go in the water she jumped in after me even though she hates water. Watching her in the water for the first time was the funniest thing ever so of course we posted a video of it at the bottom. I hope everyone is still doing good with the 40 day thing. My 2 week mark is tomorrow and I'm having a tough time but I've done it so far, only 4 more to go. I'm definately going to have to take up swimming when this is over, or at least only run 3-4 days a weeks cause I'm hurting right now. At least I can still relax and watch TV...sorry Glen.


9 comments:
That video of Dilly swimming is darn hilarious. My stomach hurt from laughing at her paddling away even when she's not in the water. What a nutty dog!
Thanks for the Happy Birthday - - -and sorry I missed your call tonight. Try again on Monday - - -we'll be around, and I'd love to talk to ya'. Age is a funny thing. I used to think that when I was 66 (oooo, scary number) I'd feel old and awful - - -and awfully old. But I feel as good as ever - - -except for stiff knees when I sit curled up for a long time. Guess it's all relative. I can always remind myself of the people in my life who will ALWAYS be older than me! :)
Love you!
Mom
Dog torcheres! I'm calling the human society. Joni is like, "Ha, ha, ha, do it again Paul... again!" Hopefully he liked it.
Happy Birthday Mom! -Glen
Holy crud! Did I graduate from college. That's torcherers and humane society Einstein!
That is one hilarious video. I wonder how dilly slept that night! That dog has so much energy! Frizbee golf looks really fun! There is a group that plays behind our house every day after school. Good times!
Good correction of spelling Glen!
-Melecia
I thought that in the first picture you guys were doing some kind of wacked out tai chi routine. I love frizbee golf, though I have never tried it with the special frizbees that they make for it. Just the traditional ones.
It's about time Glen-o joined the human society. Good on ya bro!
Thats wierd your blog got erased. I was just looking at your workout schedule and I just have one word for you...dang. I think I'll stick with the pushups and situps until I feel a little more in shape.
Joni,
Poor dog! Hillarious though. How are things going? How is work?
Kristen
your teaching dilly how to swim...FUNNY!!!
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment