Tuesday, April 15, 2008

PB Dilly

Just wanted to make your day a little brighter courtesy of Dilly and an empty jar of peanut butter. I was writing a paper when it got unusually quiet, I looked over my shoulder and saw Dilly - still as a statue - wondering how in the world she got herself into this mess...

Funny thing is, she did it again 10 minutes later. Stupid is as stupid does I guess.

10 comments:

Paul and Joni said...

Holy crap, make that three times. Maybe I should take it away, I'm just curious how many times it will take before she learns her lesson. Reminds me of the blonde joke that if you want to drown a blonde you put a scratch and sniff sticker on the bottom of the pool.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

How funny! WE think you better watch out that those jars don't suffocate your puppy. Love, Dad and Susan

Maude said...

That's funny/sad. You'd think she'd stay miles away from the jar the second time, especially considering the way she hated the conehead thing! Peanut butter must be totally irresistable to her!

Thanks for sharing. She is one cute dog, and I can't wait to meet her!

Love you.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about peanut butter, dilly! You are one crazy little dog! Ralphie is now wearing a "cone" too.
Love,
Melecia

Anonymous said...

remember the muppet show?
"dogs...in....SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!"
-Melecia

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious...thanks for making us smile!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

I just spent the last three days at Melecia's with another puppy named "Ralphie." It's easy to forget how much work they are to get trained. He's wearing the cone after surgery, and has learned how to get out of the Jefferie's fenced back yard. With three excitable younger children in the home it's a real challenge to get him to settle down. He is so cute. He's sitting in my lap now and has learned to stop biting so much. Any ideas what to do about his getting out of the yard and going straight for the muddy ditch? Dad

Paul and Joni said...

haha, keeping a dog away from mud is untrainable as far as I'm concerned.

Lydia said...

lol dilly is so funy!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,