
I must have laughed out loud for 5 minutes at this picture. Brent also works for UPS and his son Zach had a surprise waiting for him when he got home. 
We'll miss our friends and hope to keep in touch...(sorry Janae, I overheard you say you didn't want this picture on a blog but we loved this picture of everyone, Joni was strategically hiding behind the couch)
On to North Carolina...we'll post some pics of our new place soon. We live out in the country on 82 acres of trees, pastures, and roaming buffalo (thats right...buffalo). We drink well water and I swear every morning I walk outside I feel like I'm camping. We love it so far, and this will be far and away the most different living situation we have ever experienced. My office at work is right on the plant floor, and I'm totally excited to work around my kind of people once again, brings back memories of Lowe's. These are people that live simple lives, and they've worked for the same company for up to 35 years. They all have great stories to tell, and enjoy the most important things in life. Everyone is so laid back, polite, and southern accents are very thick here. Joni has a wonderful doctor, and she'll be having the baby in one of the best labor and delivery hospitals in the US at UNC Chapel Hill. We feel very blessed. I think Joni is doing pretty well considering she feels like a wooly mammoth all the time (hot and huge), she doesn't look that big but I guess it has to be pretty uncomfortable to be pregnant in more ways than one. Just a few more weeks to go.

10 comments:
Hahaha wooly mammoth is EXACTLY right Paul.
:) Joni
Yippee! Paul and Joni are blogging again. We've missed you! The photos are all awesome - - including the classic of you under the waterfall! I love the way the water is falling so symmetrically all around you.
Glad you're getting settled and that Joni has a wonderful doctor. That's pretty important. (You're definitely NOT a wooly mammoth, Joni!)
We'll be anxiously awaiting pictures of your new place. So glad you're getting settled - - again.
Love you much.
Mom
I've never heard a pregnant woman called a woolly mammoth, that is very funny!! I can't imagine being pregnant in the heat and humidity...my heart goes out to you Joni.
Welcome to the South!!!
You guys have great attitudes about moving so much! I admire you for that!
We hope we can get together soon!!!
It doesn't matter how big you are, you still feel like a small planet.
Enjoy your new place!
I had no idea Brent was so talented with photography. Those pictures are amazing!!
Beautiful pictures - love the one of you looking like a transforming superhero under the waterfall! That's really cool that you had a shower before you left, and your new home sounds really cool! Garrett only needs 10 more hours of night driving to get his license, so we will plan on driving to visit you (at night) and coming back home (at night). That should almost get his hours. Paul, I'm glad your working with good down home peeps. Those kind of people are my favorites too. On to your new adventure! Madison did field hockey at Duke, University.
Glad you got the package. I have more clothes and blankets to send -just a few more things.
Love,
Melecia
We miss you!
wow! Neat! Everything about where you live sounds so neat except the buffalo part. I have had several nightmares that included being in a car when an albino buffalo was ramming it..Good luck Joni!
My sister is giving birth at the UNC hospital sometime in the next 2 weeks. I'll have her keep an eye out for you guys! Maybe we'll see you down there. :)
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment