Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Awake

This video is for all the grandparents out there...and whoever else might be interested. I haven't found a lot of free time to blog but we will soon. Being a new parent plays with your emotions, its exhausting, exciting, bewildering, stressful, happy, sad and a whole bunch of emotions I never knew existed. When Ellie is awake like this its all worth while, and it happens a lot. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

P&J...& E

16 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Ellie is absolutely perfect! Thanks for sharing that wonderful video debut. It looks like Dilly is finding her fascinating too!

love you all,
Susan

Maude said...

Thank you sooooo much! I've been so wanting to hear her and to see her move. The photos are wonderful, but watching her expressions and cute little movements are incredibly wonderful! It's fun to watch you two be parents, too. Love you, and am so proud of all of you - - -you too,little Dilly!

Love you so much.
Mom/Gram

Josh and Kristen said...

So cute. I am also dying over your poo story. It happens to all of us! Yours sounded pretty dramatic though!

Jen said...

She is very cute!!! Enjoy every minute, they seem to go very fast!!

Paul and Joni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moore Family said...

Those little cheeks look so kissable. She's a doll. Can't wait to meet her.....someday.
Kendi

Andrea said...

So fun to see her in action. I love it!

Anonymous said...

The entire family is watching, saying "Ahhh! She's so precious. She looks full of personality and is so beautiful. Those eyes! I'm happy for all of you!
Love,
Melecia

Anonymous said...

My kids were all around me while I was watching the video and our four year old said "I wish we could buy that baby!" I completely agree. She is so sweet! Happy parenting you guys!

Love, Megan Brady (Tim's wife)

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

She's a perfectly beautiful baby that goes along with perfectly wonderful parents. It was fun to watch the video and to realize that Ellie Ryan Moore has arrived. We can hardly wait to see her, hold her, and love her and to be part of her group of loving grandparents.

Love, Dad

Joel said...

What a cutie!

Erin said...

I hope I get to meet her on July 24th if not sooner! Love her watching the camera suspiciously. And glad dilly got in there too.

Annika said...

Congratulations guys! She is such a beautiful baby and her eyes are just amazing. Such a cute little video of her. She is just precious!

Anonymous said...

Cecily says "I want to watch the baby show again"!

Harvey Family said...

So sweet. She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,