What a sad, sad day for Broncos fans. You'd think that 4 straight years of epic, end of season collapses could make me quit them. I feel like the guy from Brokeback..."wish I could quit you", but I just can't. I guess that's what makes winning a Super Bowl that much better (2 in our case), but after not even tasting the playoffs for so long its just plain heartbreaking. What's happened to the home crowd at Mile High? Why was the stadium half full to start the 4th quarter when we still had a shot? Where did the guy go who camped out on a billboard for several weeks in the snow until they won a game? R.I.P. Barrel Man, probably good that you didn't witness this one.
Took a stab at our first gingerbread house, and doubled our trouble with some of my mom's famous maple nut sweetrolls. So much for New Years Resolutions.
Having a blast with our little one. She loves to hear us talk, and sometimes mumbles right back at us. She smiles a ton, especially in the morning, and she follows our every move. She's getting stronger and she loves to peek over the couch to see everyone. She also loves driving in the car, but she starts to cry as soon as we stop. We think she looks a lot like me, especially the eyes, nose, mouth and chin...but its still really hard to tell. She has plenty of gas all the time, I'd say its a rare talent, we'll see if it keeps up.



Ellie also does a pretty good DeNiro impressionNew Years Eve was just another day for us. Whenever we think about what to do it's either rent a movie or play a game. We haven't been too creative with a little one around, but hopefully we can get back to our normal selves soon.



11 comments:
Such cute pictures of Ellie and of the three of you in your churchwear. She is absolutely adorable and looks very kissable. Can't wait to meet her! We wish you could have been out here for Christmas! You are such a sweet, darling family!
love,
Susan
Ellie is a sweetie just like you. Joni is looking very good, and I love the family shot on the day you went to church. I'm glad you're able to get back into the groove. Life really changes with a little one, yes? We look forward to see you soon.
Love, Dad
You are a darling little family and Joni looks soooo good!!!
We can't wait to come and see you!!
Eli will love baby Ellie.
Thank you for the wonderful pictures. They are truly delightful, and you ALL look wonderful. Ellie is growing so so fast. I'm anxiously counting the days till I get to see you all and hold little sweetface!
Blue ribbons on the rolls and gingerbread house, Paul and Joni. They look awesome. You really put your creative juices to work on the gingerbread, it looks like. I think everyone did one this year but Joel - - -but we'll give him one more year to "get in the groove," right? :)
Love you all so much.
Mom/Gram
I like your V neck sweater Paul - you fill it out nicely.
Very cute little baby. She looks very healthy and happy.
After the Broncos game yesterday, I asked myself, "Why do I continue to watch these guys blow it year after year?" I watched the game to the end, but I can understand why the fans left. The Broncos don't give you much to cheer about anymore. I could put up with it if they lost most of their games if they were all giving it their best, but these guys play far beneath their potential. That's the problem with a lot of pro sports today. It's about the contracts and making money, not so much about winning games.
Glen
paul, i cant believe you quoted Brokeback....
Oh, I seriously just want to squeeze her! She is so cute! Yes, please keep updating your blog so we can get to know her more and more. She'll be walking before you know it.
Glad you guys had a great holiday. Ours was very low key too. Maybe we should make some huge gigantic plans for next year?????
Joni you are BEAUTIFUL! You have the mother's glow!
It was a disappointing end to the season. But I'm hopeful for next year. I like McDaniel's coaching style and am looking forward to seeing what he can do in the draft and offseason pickups. He seems to have a vision of the type of team he wants to put together. I especially like that he has no tolerance for self-centered players. At least BSU finished off a good season.
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment