Sunday, January 10, 2010

Face switching, Hair Raising Fun

We had some fun this weekend while at home. Joni has a new app on her iPhone that had us rolling until our guts hurt...here are some of the highlights. Which do you like the best? Maude Turner and Joni Bon Jovi...

Gayle and Jim, isn't it sweet how Jim curls up into Gayle's chest?
Joel and Erin look surprisingly normal, except for how manly Erin's new shoulders/arms are. Joel's new hair could rival a Patrick Swayze from Point Break look.
All I have to say is I make a pretty hot girl, look at that pose...and massive forehead
Happy Anniversary indeed, the new Freddy Mike looks so happy with his new earrings and hair
All I can say about this one is creepy...
I take it back, Ellie does NOT look like me, poor little thing
This one looks so real, Andrea woke up with some new found man cheeks/jaw
What a game, I was drooling at the Cowboys cheerleaders...
Barter and Cess, anyone want to guess what Glen and Kendi's next kid will look like?
These last two are my favorite...nothing else really needs to be said for this one.
I would look concerned if I was Eli too...
Have a great week!

9 comments:

Maude said...

Way weird! You two, I'm talking about! I couldn't stop laughing. Some really make you do a double-take, and some look almost "normal," which is weird in and of itself. Thanks for sharing. Now I have to go back and look again!

Love you all.

Mom

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Creepy. You guys are weird! Really had me laughing!

Susan

Moore Family said...

Wow! That had me laughing out loud. I think my favorite is Steve's picture with the golden locks. The 5 o'clock shadow makes that picture golden.

Glen

steve said...

That is nothing short of disturbing.

I might take up drinking after looking at those.

Anonymous said...

Okay, Livi and I are laughing more than should be legal! We want you to do that to us when we get down there, okay?

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

What a riot! Very funny and lots of fun. I liked the ones of Paul switching with Ellie and drooling at the cheerleaders. You know how to take it as well as give it. The honorable mention goes to Steve and Jenny's switch. I guess drinking is what Steve will have to do next.

Play it again some time.

Love, Dad

Erin said...

Ditto Steve. All I could think of was disturbing through all that. ;)

Erin said...

Ditto Steve. All I could think of was disturbing through all that. ;)

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,