
Just so everyone knows, we made it to Colorado and are still alive and well. I (Joni)don't have much time at the moment, but here is a quick list of things I've learned in the past month:
1. Prairie Dogs bark. Or chirp? I don't know how to explain it, but they definitely communicate loudly at me as I pass their holes on my new running route. 

2. Ellie's head is the exact circumference of a Quaker Rice Cake bag. Enough said. 
3. Big brothers never grow out of it. 
We had good times visiting friends and family recently and are happy to be settling in - for the next 10 months at least! More to come in the near future.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Alive and Well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
We're glad you made it and are beginning to settle in. Hope all continues to go well for you in Colorado!
I'm glad you're still in "learning mode," Paul - - - always a good way to be, right? Ellie is so darn cute! Love that first photo of her and Joni! May I ask why you decided to adorn her with a rice cake hat? Never mind - - -I guess I know. :)
Love you lots, and miss you.
Maude/Gram
Joni, you look AMAZING!
I like your haircut Joni, and I hope those prairie dogs don't give you any trouble! I heard you did the Boulder Bolder, and hope you had fun! Ellie is cute as ever, and glad you're settled in.
Love,
Melecia
i love your hair! AND i miss you like crazy
Welcome back to the blog and to Colorado. Your house is cozy. Your life is full. We appreciate having you so close, even in the same ward. Imagine that! We just rode our bikes by the prarie dogs near the recreation center and enjoyed the sunset, pretty clouds, and amazing expansive skies in the all around. Glad you and your little bundle are settled.
Love, Dad
It was so fun to see you guys this last week! I wish we had gotten to see your house though, ryan and ali said it is really cute! That picture of Ellie with the bag over her head is so funny. She is adorable!
I still cant get over how good you look Joni! You are so little!
It is so much fun having you here! I'm already mourning your leaving in a few months!! Lots of fun times ahead while you are here for sure. We will make the most of every day!
Love,
Susan
Thats so cute!
Post a Comment