I don't know what bug I caught, but I have not had any desire to write a blog, check blogs, look at Facebook, or even check my email regularly for a long, long time. My phone basically just serves as an alarm clock, and the Wii just decided not to turn on ever again. The washing machine and disposal even stopped working, I'm starting to feel like Jermiah Johnson...minus the beard...come to think of it I don't even know who Jermiah Johnson is so scratch that. Since we first moved here and we didn't have internet for 3 weeks, I just lost the desire.
We only have basic cable, and for the first time in about 9 years I don't even have ESPN. Crazy thing is that I like it. I feel obligated to write a blog because we have a sweet little girl that is growing up way too fast, and it would be down right mean to not provide the occasional update. So that's where I've been, don't hate on me for it.


Ellie has learned how to give us "five", she claps and waves, and she grabs onto everything. She's still got a million dollar smile and stops random people in their tracks all the time. I'm not sure where her charm came from but she is simply adorable.
We bought a portable fire pit that we absolutely love. Sitting by the fire, talking, and eating S'mores is one of my favorite things. Plus our yard is the perfect place for it.
We've had dinner a couple of times on the porch. Dilly loves the horses, cows and dogs next door so much that her favorite thing to do now is run away.
Everyone getting geared up for the Bolder Boulder...which includes writing "HI" in Andrea's armpits.
We've spent some time in Denver with Joel and Erin, including the sidewalk chalk festival and trying Ethiopian food for the first time. It was actually pretty crowded despite the picture.
We love the Colorado skies, always changing. This is the view from our front yard... and our backyard
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Back from the dead...for just a few minutes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Welcome back...
The pictures of Ellie are so cute, she is a darling little girl and growing up way too fast!!
Now that you mention it, the Colorado skies are pretty amazing. I remember the funnel clouds, the big lightning storms, the big winds and the clear skies. You get it all there. Ellie is definitely growing up and I look forward to see her - haven't seen her yet.
Glen
Thanks for sharing the photos. Ellie is beautiful, and her eyes really reach out, don't they? Holy red and black ruffles! She looks ready for "Dancing with the Stars!" Very cute. I wish I were there to see her in person.
Love you,
Maude/Gram
Cute pictures of Ellie. Time goes by so quickly, I swear it seems like Joni just had her.
I'm glad you got some pics of your new place and all your visitors. You guys are lots of fun, and Ellie is so totally cute.
Love you,
Dad
Cute CUTE girl! Sounds like you've been busy! CO is BEAUTIFUL! Love your views!!
Thanks for the update! Ellie is soo cute! Those are some pretty amazing pictures of the Colorado skies. Joni is such a good photographer! I really loved those pictures she did for Susan. She needs to make a job out of it!
The view from your back porch is pretty spectacular! I'm glad you get some time in Longmont - it's so pretty there. Ellie's pictures are great! Did Joni do them or another photographer? It looks like the big flowers on the baby's heads are the thing, and they look so cute! Ellie is a charmer and a love!
Melecia
I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!
Amazing pictures, adorable child and fantastic backyard!:) Have a nice weekend, greetings:)
Post a Comment