Ellie and I have been going a little stir crazy lately in the house, which you probably know if you saw the video on the previous blog. On the first official day of "spring" we got several inches of snow, and it just keeps on coming! We did have one nice day this week so I decided to take Ellie to the park to feed the birds and check out the playground. I kept trying to show her the cool slides and swings, but she was much more interested in throwing wood chips and trying jump off the bridge into the freezing creek. Not that I can blame her... she has yet to discover that not all water is as warm as bath water!
I was able to get one picture of us together, ONLY because she completely restrained by her carseat. She is quite the little mover!
I must admit I LOVE waking up to this little face every morning :)
We are the 3 Nevada amigos. Have a great day!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think Ellie finds fun wherever she is! (A little like her parents, perhaps?) Thanks for the cute, cute pictures. Looking at her cute face just make me feel - - - -delighted!
Love you all much.
Maude
She is one happy, funny girl! I love the pictures of her. I'm glad you're feeling better are are getting out of the house. I love how she goes to the park and it's the water and mulch that is attractive!
Love,
Melecia
Great pics. You all look like your old healthy happy selves.
Love you. Dad
Post a Comment