I think I have a problem...My days off are incredibly boring, is that normal? Maybe it is the countless number of high quality television programs that go on during the day like "passions" and "maury". I hate that I am paranoid about the rampant west nile virus cases appearing all over Dallas so I can't go swimming, plus I am an embarrasment with my shirt off. Listen to me, I sound like a disgruntled soccer mom...just got an image, gross. Starting my second job should be good, and hopefully low stress.
So I finally got the courage to order something on ebay. Joni gives me a hard time because something you may or may not know about me is that I have conspiracy theories for everything. I swear they are legitimate...for example...when I take my car to get it inspected, something is always wrong. Joel had to get a new pair of windshield wipers a few years back after just replacing a couple of months earlier at Jiffy Lube in order to pass, so I skipped out on Jiffy Lube and went to BIG O Tires, BIG O mistake. I was so mad I didn't pass with two year old tires that I bought them somewhere else and then came back to get passed. A month ago I got inspected again...take a guess...didn't pass...new headlight. I want you to know by the way that Joni's green machine passed and it looks like a green terd with tires as bald as freddy mikes head. Then the mechanic here told me that my theory was true, certain places only pay attention to certain things on state inspections...HA! Anyways, back to ebay. No one ever gets jipped on ebay, right? I ordered Finding Nemo...I mean Rambo III...and it never came. I got a partial refund but the scar is still there. I guess Texas mail still does it pony express style, either way, my theories are still legit. Quote of the day, "Abraham Licoln once said, If you are a racist, I will attack you with the north. That is something I try to live by." -Michael Scott (The Office)
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Days Off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! freddy mike's bald head! Keep up the blog. You keep us in stitches. Why can't my blog be more like this. I guess because I'm not funny like you!
Thanks for the laugh Paul...got to love the jokes about dad's head!!
Keep 'em coming!
Paul, you and Joni are like one of those classic teams like Mozart and...Mozart's friend. :-)
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment