
I think embarrasing pictures are the best. I found a good one when I made a mask out of a paper plate while playing super heroes with my neices and nephew, obviously popsicles were my kryptonite and I had to stop playing for a bit in order to fuel up. I have some sweet ones of Joni's sister Andrea but for the sake of wanting to remain her favorite brother in law I will save them...until the best moment possible. I think it is funny how no one can picture themselves as being photogenic, I think most everyone is photogenic except for myself and maybe my brother Glen...just kidding Gloin, I think you are cute. Seriously though, if everyone knew how ugly they really were insead of thinking they were good looking and just had a bad picture day, there wouldn't be any problems. I still laugh at our family pictures from a long time ago. My sister Melecia was always in the middle...mature and glowing, she looked like she could have been our mother, then there were these four little guys with huge foreheads and monster sized cowlicks (spelling?) as happy as can be thinking about who to terrorize next, that's what I was thinking about anyways. I'll have to post some other pictures sometime, or not, some pictures are so much better in the mind. Listen to me I am like a regular Jack Frost...Robert Frost (poet?)
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Embarrasing Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I have decided what you and Joni should do with your lives "when you grow up." I think Paul should be a stand up comedian and Joni should be a preschool teacher. She came up with the great idea of making those masks. Very cute. Except Carter informed me today that boys need boy preschool teachers. I think he may be sorely disappointed when he goes to his first day of preschool and finds out he has a female teacher!
I just scratched my left buttock and though about you Paul, what a coin-ki-dink. OK, so I got the email today shamelessly promoting it, but either way it's all good. Keep up the good work. You do realize you are making the other husbands look bad who happily have their wives doing all the work on the blogs.
I've added a link to you guys on the Super-Jenny blog so I can remember the web address. Unfortunately that makes it look like we actually added you to the cool people list. Oh well...live and learn.
I like how your mask frames your huge forehead. I'm going to buy a hat with the front cut out so people aren't fooled into thinking that my forehead is not huge.
That is not to say that you aren't a very handsome man.
I can't write anything because I'm laughing so hard at you Moore boys...you really are quite funny especially together!
Nothing hides the head, you just have to use something to distract everyones attention
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment