Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Stress

The last few days have gone by way too fast, Joni and I have both had a lot on our plates. We both had 12 hour work days today after a weekend of chaos. We need to take a karate class or something to iliminate the stress. Isn't it funny how people do really annoying things to you when you are stressed? Or maybe certain things aren't noticeable until you get all wound up. It reminds me of the part on Christmas Vacation when Clark Griswald (Chevy Chase) finally has had enough and he goes on a terror with a chainsaw cutting down trees and the banister rail. Sometimes you just need a chainsaw to make you feel better I guess...I don't mean that in a scary psychotic kind of way. As soon as we get the car I will post a picture, I was thinking of posing in my bathing suit on the hood of the car or something...what do you think? For now we have a loaner until the new car gets a fender thingy fixed. Having a loaner car is really stressful, knowing it is not yours and that you are liable for damage...but then again, gas is free and you can "test" the accelorator at stoplights against teenagers in their rice rockets. Writing about being stressed is even funnier because when you realize how stupid the things are that you are stressed about are not a big deal in the whole scheme of things, being stressed just comes down to mind games...and I hate mind games, I like ponies.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee (pickles!) and Hooray for ponies! I'm proud of you for handling it all - - -and keeping your perspective. Keep the faith. :)

Anonymous said...

I've never been to Philadephia

Anonymous-

Anonymous said...

Feeling the stress myself. I need to finish this stupid thesis. It has been hard to keep to the workout schedule with all of this work and I'm gaining weight again. :(
Things will get better soon though; and you are a strange, strange, man.

Anonymous said...

Pickles? Philadelphia? Am I missing an inside joke here?

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the stress. Jub, stress is supposed to make you LOSE weight!! At least it does for me.

OK, I'm confused too, but that is nothing new...I’ve never been to Philly and pickles are….. well…..pickles. Ponies just poop all over stuff and eat all your cereal (no wait, that might be my youngest), I want a scooter instead of a pony:).

Moore Family said...

Well Paul, I guess we know where you got the "random" gene... ponies, pickles, Philly. What are you people talking about? Mom? Paul? Where am I? I think I'm going to have to start taking some acid to interpret. It's the complete polar opposite from my own rational, linear thinking.

I think I also know where you get your "need for speed" gene. When Dad was in town this past weekend, he had a pretty heavy foot on the gas too, showing me what his Acura can do. I'm afraid the stress of it all took a couple years off my expected life.

Glen

Paul and Joni said...

Ya'll are a bunch of hypnotized monkeys, I think the trigger word was ponies, and it made you go into koo koo for cocoa puffs random thought mode. Give me some more I like it

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,