Our pool in the summer, or is
that Yellowstone...I forget
Water walking? thanks for the pic Jubby
Today was too hot and I am sick of the West Nile garbage so I went swimming. I can't remember going swimming by myself that often in the past, but it was definately worth it. There isn't a care in the world when you are in the water, until you smell urine, and the neighbors dog, and you start to think of all of the gross things that could be in the water. Its hard not to think about those things when the water is pretty much the same temperature as outside. I always used to pretend I could defy gravity and that I could do all these tricks and stuff on land, even though I was in the water still. I probably looked like I had mental problems the way I would move around like a ballerina and then suddenly jump into a super quadrupal flip attack out of nowhere...I know I am getting made fun of for that one but come on, I KNOW everyone has been there and done that. If you haven't you are a liar, or at least have NO imagination. That would be hilarious if everyone walked around like they were in water all of the time. Steve would have his water wings on with his arms out parallel to his shoulders, kicking his little feet for dear life trying to stay afloat. People would all of the sudden duck down like they went under the surface and squint their eyes while their cheeks were inflated and blowing out air. That would be crazy...and funny. That's what heaven has to be like, I could push a button and everyone is in water walking mode, I can't wait to go there if it is true. Joni and I are going to a Rangers/Oakland A's game tomorrow. Believe it or not I scored some cheap seats from ebay again. Ya'll need to come down here and visit, seriously. I hereby extend an open invitation...depending on who you are...I guess that's not very open is it? The green machine may be alive for a little while longer, cross your fingers for us, it could be chitty chitty bang bang all over again (ask Glen about that one)
Friday, August 25, 2006
Swimming by Myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Paul - We cleared the pool in about ten seconds flat yesterday. Becca choked on some water and out came lunch - mac & cheese & hot dogs -eeewwww! They shut down the pool and put more chorline in it. So yes, I can say that there's a lot more in the pool then meets the eye. We're watching that movie "8 below and the kids all agree the main character looks like you - except the nose - a good looking guy!! Give our love to Joni. Maybe someday we'll have a blog too!
Love, Melecia
Okay I didn't really understand your picture of water walking until I actually read your blog. Now I get it. That would be cool if we could actually do those things in the air. Dang Gravity!
You got it all wrong...Jubby is the one with the pink water wings. I wear the inflatible duck around my waist and the speedo. If you are going to dream...at least get the facts straight.
Okay and Melecia is saying that you look like Paul Walker. COMPLIMENT!!!! Melecia who do you think I look like?
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment