
Word of warning: this may be a very confusing blog. Joni and I are very bored and it is midnight on a Friday night so we are going to try and have a conversation. I am the blue writing and Joni is the green. If this is as stupid as I think it will be, it should not be read...but we thought it would be fun to type to each other instead of talking (Joni just made that rule)...we are super nerds and not on any type of drug.
Hey Paul, what is your favorite slurpee flavor?
I definately like coke slurpees with a little bit of cherry flavor on the top, I hate mountain dew slurpees. I like slurpees...you want to go get a slurpee?
Um no Paul - remember how we just got back from 7-11 5 minutes ago and you bought a snickers icecream bar and I got chocolate? What is your favorite movie with an animal as the main star?
That is a VERY good question Joni (we don't usually say each others names like that every time but I feel like I am on stage right now). I remember lots of movies that my dad used to rent about dogs. I wonder if I was a kid growing up these days if I would like Air Bud...I used to like "Benji" and "Digby". I like lots of movies with animals...horses and stuff. What about you?
I'm not sure I've ever made it all the way through one. Does Gremlins count? Or Critters? Critters was scary.
Maybe like animal sci-fi, but not "animal". I remember when I watched "The Horse Whisperer" I lost 4 pints of blood from a bleeding ulcer, it made me not like that movie very much. What if that was the last movie I saw before I died?
Hmmm thats no fun to think about - how 'bout another question. What's your favorite skittle combo (choose 2).
I don't eat as many skittles to know what each one tastes like. I think I cram a bunch in my mouth. I could never eat one at a time unless I ate a whole bag and there was nothing else to do. This is a hard game. What smell do you like/dislike the most?
Oh good one! LIKE: After rain, oven smells like bread, apples.
DISLIKES: glue, dog breath, Gas passed from complete strangers in a line, gas that smells like food, any part of a group of single guys' house/kitchen/bathroom, vomit, used floss (at the dentist office where I worked and had to throw that stuff away - sick), coffee breath, and mechanic shops.
lol, maybe I should stick to yes/no questions. You'd think we would do really well at one of those newlywed games because our conversations are seriously like this, but I will have forgotten all of this by tomorrow night. Then Joni will ask me a month later what her favorite skittle combination was, and if I don't know, I will be in trouble.
Oh, and sweaty feet. But seriously about the skittles - red and anything (but orange) is great. And ANY three colors are good.
Sweaty feet is a good one, but what about sweaty feet with dirty bum? Sometimes when I am sitting at the computer after work and I take my socks off, mixed with my after lunch smells, I think I could pass out. What if it was someone else? I would die I think.
Okay, I think we could have all gone without hearing that. I still love ya though - stinky socks and all. Remember last week when I teasingly threw my post-run sock your direction and it hit you in the face? Sorry.
Yeah that was pretty mean until I got you back with my socks...I win. What has been your favorite thing about Dallas?
Definately the veiw of the city when I turn the last corner headed to work. The trees clear and all the sudden you see all the tall buildings reflecting the morning sun. That and the brownie parfait at Baylor cafeteria. What about you?
I love the food.
Yeah, food.
lots to choose from
I bet no one makes it this far into the blog. Lets be done soon if you want.
What are you saying you don't want to talk to me anymore? because I could just leave and go to bed if that would make you happy. Would that make you happy?
I think this is a trick question - but I am tired so I'm going to sleep - I get to sleep in tomorrow. Yesssss.
Hey everyone! Joni sleeps with a teddy bear and he has a name. She also has a little baby blanket that she sleeps with...If you just saw Joni's reaction you'd think I am sleeping on the couch tonight.
No comment - I like my bear.
Isn't that a comment?
ah crap.
Friday, October 27, 2006
conversation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Joni, my fav combo is purple and green. It reminds me of a lime rickey.
I'm glad to hear that Paul was effected by all the dog movies. I watched one last night about a cheeta called "Puma" --a story about a boy losing his Dad, and raising a baby cheeta until it was big, and the adventure he had following his Dad's last request to return it when full-grown to the wild where they found it. That was a pretty smelly blog. You both are so cute together, I wanted to hug you. Crazy or not I really enjoy your blogs. Don't forget to brush you teeth, and stay away from smelly socks. Love, Dad
You two are so funny! I love your conversations with each other. You must have so much fun together.
Thanks for the comments for Tyler and Jaimee. I don't think my kids are in on the blogging, but I'll try to get them started!!
Love you,
Suzanne
I like glue.
And I thought Lyssa was randomA! You SHOULD try the newlywed game thing. I think you probably know more trivia about each other than any couple I know! And probably have the most creative conversations! Thanks for letting us eavesdrop! Love ya lots.
Yeah purple and green is a GREAT CHOICE - Yellow and Red is very good as well.
Funny stuff. I like the smell of glue, too. What about cut wood and forearm skin?
ahhh...this makes me miss you guys and your randomness.(is that a word) Don't you think you can just hi-jack some kind of plane and come for Christmas?:)
Glen loves Coke slurpees just the way you do Paul.
Hey Guys!
I ditto what you said that this is a great way to get inside the heads of my brothers and sister in law. This is a great way to stay close! You guys are totally enjoying being married - I love it! I was a pile of mismatched socks for halloween - just pinned them to an old shirt. Everyone asked if it was my dirty socks - ew! Worst smells - we used to live next to a corn factory. What's your favorite halloween candy?
Love,
Melecia
candy corn for sure, Joni likes frosted sugar cookies. Did you ask me what halloween treat we liked? Or am I just thinking of food.
You two are so funny! These questions remind me of the first time Joni and I went to lunch and we were standing in line and all of a sudden, she started asking me all of these random questions! It was fun though. You guys need to come visit now that we are close!
Post a Comment