So just when Paul and I think we've reached the height of our nerdiness, we take it one step further. On Halloween night Paul decided we needed to leave the house. He said it was because mobs of trick or treaters were going to break down our door & we wouldn't have enough candy... I'm pretty sure he just wanted that bag of Kit Kats all to himself. So we were walking out the door to see a movie and decided to throw together some last minute costumes. Well costumes are hard to come by when our belongings are separated in three different states but we did okay. In the end I was dressed up as Paul and he was dressed up as me - not to many other options, ya know?

I was quit funny to see people stare at Paul, obviously wondering if he was dressed up or just into bright colors and funny looking short bearded guys. We didn't make it to the movie we planned on but did find a cool little pizza place. It is called Piggy Pies (atta way to make a girl feel slim) and it was very yummy pizza.

So after dinner we rented a movie - that was cool and all but the funnest part of our Halloween was when we sat in the dark with a little light and made shadow puppets with our hands. Some of the coolest shadows?
- Elvis
- caveman
- cougar
- dog
- goose
You name it - we had it figured out. Anyways, I haven't done that since I was like 8 yrs old. I'm sleepy, gotta go! :)

11 comments:
I just want everyone to know that the purse was for the effect in the picture, I DID NOT carry it around in the mall, nor did I think Joni would post it. Thank you Joni for feeding me to the "wolves" otherwise known as my brothers.
Well I am not any of your brothers but that is a freaking hilarious picture.
Megan walked down here when I was looking at it and told me to make the picture bigger so we could see better but it won't go BIGGER! Dangit. She said she thinks you guys are totally perfect for each other and I can't agree with her much more.
AHHHH!!!! It makes me miss you guys, don't you miss Utah?
Cough.....what in the....it's going to take a little time....to come up with the words.....Maybe tomorrow.
Paul - I'm glad that you decided not to wear the purse. I mean you wouldn't want someone to think you're gay or something. The gaydar is blaring! What is that - like 4 out of the last 5 Halloween's that you've dressed up like a girl?!
You two make me laugh...you have such a great outlook on life and do the funniest things!
I'll have you know Gloin, I have dressed very manly in 4 of my last 5 halloween costumes (trucker, zorro, policeman, myself) I had to do something to keep all of the screaming ladies quiet, so I dressed up in a tight pink shirt and got some man yells instead. You call it gay, I call it...creative, emotionally charged, sensitive, fun-spirited, twinkle toes kind of happiness that only Steve could understand.
Paul - you're growing a beard? Okay - I do love the pink enselmble that Paul chose. Joni - you look a little like a truck driver named Billy Bob. Piggie Pie Pizza! Best name of a Pizza joint so far!
Love,
Melecia
No, keep me out of this whole "understanding" thing. Being surrounded by and understanding are completely different. I can't say I've ever worn a tight pink shirt. So you are on your own with your metrosexual trend.
The real "twinkle toes" can't resist responding to this one. I'm really not homophobic when I say that was ghastly, disgusting, the most disturbing picture of MY SON that could ever be publicly displayed. How could you disgrace the honor of your perfect family with such trash? We will do our best to try to recover before Christmas so we can send you another card. FMM
Awesome - -and hilarious, Paul and Joni! You truly are the perfect couple for many reasons - - -but especially because you are both so creative and fun-loving - - -and brave. You two can have more pure fun out of the blue than most people dream possible! Spontaneous?? Paul, your response in the comments was as funny as the blog itself! Love you, you two! :)
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment