Well I am still alive, I guess thats all that really matters. I made it through the seminar and actually managed to stay calm and cover all the points I had planned on (this is rare because my my goes blank at the drop of a hat when I'm nervous). It actually went really well. Yaaaaaayyyy!!!! Just thought I'd give you all an update.
Love, Joni
Thursday, December 7, 2006
D O N E !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Congratulatiions, Joni, for getting it done. Stress build up seems to always be big before testing or papers, and when you do your best, it tends to come out well. We're very proud of you. Love, Mike/Dad
I second the above! You really are amazing and we are so proud of you!
Love,
Susan
CONGRATS JONI!!! I thought about you all day today and wanted to call earlier this week, but knew you were probably swamped. I'm so glad it went well, you always do a great job! I bet you are looking forward to your break, especially now that your big presentation is over!
~Amanda~
Well, that's awesome - - -but I'm not at all surprised! My observation is that you ALWAYS do well with things like your presentation. You've been in our prayers - - -but I had a mental image of you presenting well-prepared material - - and flashing that big smile at them once in a while- - -and then it would be a cinch! Congratulations - - and now, just enjoy the Christmas season! Yippee!!
Dear Pizza Ranger,
I hear that you found great success in your last conquest. Good job. D.P. Man is happy when his friends are happy. I hope you received the eCard I sent and the phone message I left. Please give me a call when you are in town.
D.P. Man
I thought our blog was being bombarded again with idiots trying to tell us how we can make cash until I realized that Joni's friends like to talk in code sometimes. I'll make sure pizza ranger gets the message d.p. man
D.p. man is much appreciated by pizza ranger! Love those eyebrows!
Joni
YEAH FOR JONI!!!
Congrats Joni!
Post a Comment