Saturday, December 30, 2006

One Fast Buffalo


As requested, I have replaced the devil picture with something cheery and holiday-ish.

I'm on my way out but I just thought I would add something to the blog that made me giggle a few weeks ago. I was in the Baylor research library and I went to look something up on google. Everything that had been previously searched under the same beginning letter popped up under the "search" box. Out of pure boredom I ditched what I was doing for a while and typed in all the letters on the keyboard to see what other people had searched for. I was laughing so hard I decided to write some of them down.

  • inability to gaze upward
  • tea causes much urination
  • one fast buffalo
  • smooth quill ostrich boots
  • fanny bag joe
  • full quill ostrich boots
  • how to title a term paper
  • nutmeg liver
  • eskimo in diaper

So... thats that.

Alli is a CUTIE pie

Shon left for his mission in Detroit.

It looks like that is all the photos Blogger is allowing for the moment!

It was great to see all our friends and family for all the holidays, even if it was a bit of a puke fest in Ashton we still know how to have a good time, right?! Love you all.

Joni

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your neice is very cute. I bet the two years your cousin is gone will go by very fast. He'll be back before you know it.
It was fun to see you guys and spend some time with you.
Remember to always "honk and wave". :)

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Thank you for changing your picture!!

It was so good to see you two! You are as darling as ever! Loved the chin strap, Paul!

Did you make that gingerbread house??? Amazing!

Susan

Paul and Joni said...

Yeah we made the gingerbread house, but it was a little bit out of control! It was really really big. We had about 10 family members sticking candy all over it for several hours.

Anonymous said...

Very cute neice, Joni. Love the big, round eyes! After hearing about how the gingerbread house was created, I'm not surprised it's "happy" and colorful; looks like fun.
I agree with Kendi about the mission time. Every time a son went on a mission, I ached, but when people are busy, the time goes fast for them - - -and for us at home.
Best wishes with the second half of your internship. I'm sure it will be as successful at the first part. Go Joni! :)

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you and Paul - my personal favorite memory was the karoke evening - watching Paul sing Whitney Huston - what was that song? Our kids (and us) think that being with the family is the funnest, happiest thing ever! We love you.
-Melecia

Paul and Joni said...

Yeah it was "I will always love you" - and Paul rocked it! :)
He sounded 10 x's better than I ever could. By the way, I have been craving that guitar game ever since we left!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,