We were looking through some of Joni's baby pictures for her up and coming slide show for all the interns' graduation. They are supposed to guess who is who. If you ask me, these three pictures are dead give aways because if you know Joni the slightest little bit, you would know these pictures prove she has the same personality as when she was young. 

Seen this face before? Joni gets really excited about new things, maybe thats why she likes me so much, her parents introduced her to large, dome-like bald things from the start.

You could say her dad and her uncles introduced her to cheerleading at a very young age.
Looking through baby pictures is pretty fun, it also gives me hope that our kids might not end up with the huge Moore noggin or extra chin. Have you ever wished you could go back and know someone from childhood? Not necessarily to know them but to watch them grow up...I guess in this day and age it sounds kind of creepy, but I think our relationships with people would change quite a bit. Imagine if you saw your boss poop his pants as a kid, you probably wouldn't be as intimidated around him. It is important to always show respect to other people, but how different would everyone treat each other if we all saw each other grow up. I'm sure some of the nutty people in the world had a reason for being that way, as well as the vertically challenged man who is always angry, or the girl who has everything but doesn't have any true friends. Parenting has to be key in all of that, as well as friends and surroundings. But then again, some people are just mental from the start. Funny how hard it is to kick childhood habits like biting fingernails and picking your nose. I am still working on the picky eating thing, so much of it is mental. I just can't get myself to eat certain veggies, don't know if it is the texture or what.
Joni has a couple more interviews coming up in Waco, and possibly Temple, all random places equidistant from College Station. Yes, Waco is the place where that crazy compound thing happened a few years back. That guy probably grew up playing with Barbies and fireworks...at the same time.
We saw the movie "Bobby" last night, it was pretty good, but then again I love that period of history. Not to bash any current political leaders, but I think we need a fresh start with someone young for a change, or at least someone who is not a "politician". Not sure who that could be but I can't help but get excited for the next presidential election. I see some people running that have potential, and some others who fit the typical mold of past Presidents. Just remember, at one time, every one of them pooped in thier pants.

18 comments:
Paul, you are truly a funny boy! I have a random mind, but I'd not once thought about the presidential candidates with "poopy pants!" I think it is important that we expect them to "keep it real," and that we remember they are just people like us in many ways. I kind of agree that I'd like to see someone in the Presidency who is not an experienced "politician."
The photos of Joni are awesome! I especially love the first one - - looks just like a mini-Joni of today. I guess you've just been cute all your life, Joni. How would that be?
Nice pictures. I love how Joni gets excited about things like they are brand new. Seems like a pretty good way to go through life. It's easy to get weighed down by all of the BS.
I wish Joni and I could have hung out as kids. I love that "hands on hips" pose - like "bring it on baby!" Paul - I don't think your head is exceptionally large, and it is more oval than like that basketball. I liked Clinton because he was young and had lots of new ideas, but we all know what happened there. I am disillusioned about politics and politicians right now - ready to run myself - jaded I guess! I think you & Joni will have a really cute, hyper little kid!
Love,
Melecia
I've kept some bad childhood habits, like biting my fingernails and picking my nose. I'm a champ nose picker... must have PICKED that up from dad. It seems like I have a steady supply of boogers that need to be picked and flicked. It drives Kendi absolutely crazy... "Glen, you get that one yet?"
Mom - I've got the perfect person running for president that's not a career politician... MITT ROMNEY! He's my guy. I know you're a Democrat, but he fits your bill. The only political office he's held is 1 term as Governor.
Actually, I'm not a Democrat. I always register as "Independent" and have tried to study and chose the best PERSON, based on character, etc. I would be pleased to vote for Mitt Romney!
That is one precious girl you married,Paul. Her sunshine not only helps you glow, but it rubs off nicely on the rest of us.
I confess, Glen, that picking the unending supply of boogers is one of my bad habits too. I try to do it when alone in the car so I don't bother anybody else, if possible. I guess I should have had my deviated septim (sp?) corrected years ago.
I've always been independent in my voting, but have leaned democrat because my parents were such big supporters of that particular party. I think Mitt Romney is an excellent choice. I'll e-mail the article I just read about him to you. Love, Dad
Cute pictures. I am sure you will have darling children one day.
Yeah the nose picking is kind of gross, sorry. At least you do it in private Mike, but now I know before I drive in your car to watch out for the boogies!
I have kind of liked Obama too, except for when I found out he is a big time smoker, which is stupid for me to say that, but for some reason it turns me away from him. And he also talks totally different around black people, changing his accent and stuff...kind of like Oprah and Tyra Banks. He is a really good speaker and seems young and fresh though. Romney seems very straight and cut, but if you didn't know him he could easily look like a "politician" with his perfect hair, perfect family, and big house. One thing I don't want to do is choose him just because he is a Mormon, because I know church memebers who aren't necessarily good people. It will definately be cool to find out more about all the candidates soon in order to make a better decision
Kendi: You can still ride in my car. The boogers go out the window, and street cleaners don't seem to mind. :) Mike
I think you are smart to keep an open mind about the candidates. People choose the candidates they support for a number of different reasons. It seems that it takes a while to figure out a candidate's political agenda. You have the first part of the election when candidates are emphasizing certain things to appeal to their own party and then the part where they sell themselves as the best choice for all Americans (trying to get the independents). Somtimes it's hard to figure out what they actually want to do. I think an unfortunate ammount of weight is placed on how easy it is to sell the media image of a candidate.
Amen, Joel. There are MANY months before the election. We don't even know who will be the candidates at this point.
Joni is a darling girl at any age!!
Love you both,
Susan
I'm an independent too. I find politics very interesting, but I respect other people's political views that are different from mine. I voted for Clinton when we ran against Dole. After I got married, I became more conservative and have voted more Republican than Democrat.
I agree that a lot of candidates say what people want to hear. People will be disappointed if they put all their faith in one party or person. To me, I know the issues that are most important to me and I find the best candidate that best represents those issues. Right now that's Romney. Not because he's Mormon, but because I agree with him on the core issues more than other candidates: Iraq, immigration, taxes, spending, healthcare, energy, education, abortion and terrorism. It's early, and he probably won't get the nomination, but he's my guy.
I think it takes intellectual maturity to respect that people have dissenting opinions. I know I've fallen into the trap of thinking that someone was stupid or misled for not understanding things the same way that I do. I think our system of government has been pretty successful (though frustrating at times) because power is distributed between public and private concerns, between divisions of government, with the backbone of repecting peoples individuality. We are in heated political times that I think must be cooled down by the ability to understand and respect other people's political views. I'll get off of my soapbox now.
We love you, Joel - -on your soapbox or not! :)
Joel? Will you run for president? I volunteer to be your manager. Dad
Very funny.
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment