Wednesday, June 27, 2007

packin up, movin out






































I hope these pictures end up coming out like I want them to. Joni has been having a lot of fun with a program she downloaded called Picasa. We had one of those random conversations on our anniversary about what we wish we could do if we could have any job, and to my surprise she said she'd be a photographer...I had absolutely no idea she ever felt that way, hey Kendi, maybe you guys could start something someday? These are some pictures that I really liked that Joni messed around with. She changes colors and contrast, you can even make a dull picture of nature look beautiful and more like it does in real life. I have one and a half days left at Lowe's, then I am done, I seriously can't believe it. I have been there longer than I was in high school, it's like a whole nother chapter of my life. I really have learned a lot about business and people than I could have ever experienced in school, and although it has not been extremely fun, it has been well worth the experience. It feels very strange to soon be totally reliant on Joni now for our income, and I can't wait to get back to school and be done with it. Our lives are going to take some more serious turns very soon, after I am done with school, finding a job, and a place that we can live for hopefully the rest of our lives, starting a family etc. For now I guess I just need to worry about getting moved this weekend. We will be moving Saturday morning, then driving down to Bryan, and moving in all in one day. The good thing is the weather hasn't been crazy hot like last year, it has rained for almost 2 months straight, minus a couple of days. There are flash flood warnings every night...its wierd.
I hope we get the internet hooked up at our place soon, we will be out of touch for a while, searching for internet has been the hardest thing because we don't have a home phone, and most of the major companies can't reach Bryan for some reason. There has to be something and when we find it I guess you will know. We are REALLY excited to have dish, we have had the 20 channel thing for almost 5 years. We will e-mail everyone our new address, please come visit, we now have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as opposed to our 1 and 1. Packing is not fun, but since we do it every year I guess you could call it our spring cleaning. On the raod again...







9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like those pictures! Since I'm tired, I've named them "Fear - the Joni Witch project, Andrea's profile (creative) Paul Private Eye, Who is this guy? Joel - native american or porquipine? Paul does have straight teeth in the heart of farm country, Carter's sly look, Joni - fresh & lovely.
Good luck with your move. I hope you do get internet in your new home, and dish network. We are still hanging on to the 20 channels because we'd be couch potatoes otherwise. It's probably wierd to close the chapter at Loews and begin this newer, more "serious" phase. That's so awesome you are reaching your goals and supporting each other as a couple. I have no doubt Joni will bring home some nice fat bacon, and you can spend many hours at your desk working on that degree! Love you guys! Talk to you when you're back in cyberspace - or sooner. May the force be with you!
Melecia

Maude said...

Awesome photo-art work, Joni! And congratuations to both of you for your major accomplishments of the last year or two. It's been a better chapter than you anticipated, and the next one will be wonderful as well, I'm sure. Onward and upward, right? Good luck with the move. We'll be anxious to hear that you're settled in the next place. Love you both!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of all your hard work and achievements. Even while you are in the throws of packing and moving you seem to have a sense of balance about what the really important things are in your lives. I really like the way you support each other and respect each other's interests. You have a vitality that will go with you whereever you are. Thanks for your keeping in touch. We love you very much. xo Dad

Maude said...

One lesson I've learned about lots of moving - - which you've undoubtedly learned as well - -is that you are more selective about the "stuff" you're willing to carry from place to place, and so collect less "junk." Happy moving!

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures!

Good luck with your move. It must be a relief to not worry about work for a while - just school. Kendi and I did the same thing to get me through grad school. She worked to pay the bills, and I mostly focused on school. We took out student loans when we had to - graduate school ain't cheap. I think the average MBA graduate at BYU had about $50K in loans. Luckily we ended up with much less than that. Sucks to have to pay a few hundred bucks a month on student loans, but we hope to pay them all off soon. I consider it an investment.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move, I can't believe how fast time has gone by since you moved down there. You will be through with school in no time. Approach it like a job, just chip away at it each day.

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures!
Happy moving...this will be a great move to finish your school and get on with the rest of your lives!!!
Congrats on being done with Lowe's, we'll always think about Paul when we go to that store!!!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Those pictures are so cool! I want to learn to do that!! Congrats on ending the Loew's era Paul. You done good! Congrats Joni on finishing your internship and doing so great at it! Good luck on the move--noooo fun!!
Hope you love Bryan and College Station and everything down there. Our prayers are with you. Drive safely!
Susan

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,