Tuesday, October 16, 2007

By far one of my favorite pictures of Joel, look at the poster on the wall that Joni is pointing to and you will see he looks exactly like the guy from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. This in on our fridge hall of fame.

Joel with a mohawk and burns, just wanted to wish my brother Joel a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from afar. And of course, who could forget Freddy Mike tomorrow, Happpy Birthday Dad! He is the one behind the dufus trying to look big and tough.


I wanted to download more pictures but I can't for some reason, of course I will call you guys later but there's nothing like a little blog birthday tribute. Speaking of tribute, I wouldn't feel right to not mention my boys the Colorado Rockies for keeping alive the most amazing baseball winning streak into the playoffs of all time. I have been glued to the tv when I should be studying, if you haven't already jumped on the bandwagon you'd better get on quick.
I hope you birthday boys have an awesome birthday!



9 comments:

Maude said...

Love the Monty Python photo of Joel - - I'd never seen that one. The Mohawk - - -ah, yes, I remember it well! What a nut, Jubber! Again, have a great day. Happy Birthday to Mike,also!

Anonymous said...

Run away! Run away! That's a funny photo. Happy Birthday to you both.

Joel said...

Thanks for sharing, man. I had forgotten about that picture.

Anonymous said...

When my younger kids saw pictures of Joel from the far away land of the penguins they thought he looked like Jesus. Monte Python? The picture of buff Paul beside his aging father makes me ask Steve: WHO is the performer in the family? (I'm still trying to recover from Steve's "fairy toes" birthday blog.)

Likewise I haven't missed a moment of the Rockies in the playoffs, National League championship, and now it will be the World Series. Everybody in Colorado is excited and happy. We have a very strong team of young players. I think their chances of winning are good.

Get back to your studies, my boy. I'll tell you the score later.

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

I'll admit that I'm a bandwagon fan. I didn't watch any games until the last week of the regular season, but haven't missed a game since. The team has quickly grown on me. Amazing that their whole roster is paid less than $55 million. That's less than half of the Yankee and Red Sox rosters. If they win the World Series, it's sad but they'll probably have a fire sale because I doublt the owner will fork out the cash to keep Holliday, Tulowiski, Helton and the pitching staff. They've been excellent. Holliday could get a $30 million plus yearly contract himself.

Anonymous said...

Joel is the king of new hair styles! He wore the beard well.
Happy Birthday Joel and Dad!
Love,
Melecia

Sean said...

I can attest to Paul being glued to the TV, even the long one the other week that went into extra innings, but hey, what fan wouldn't be! Go Rockies!

The Paulks said...

Go Rockies! It's been fun actually being here in Denver through all of this. We'll keep our fingers crossed on Wednesday...

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,