I am really video happy ever since I realized there was a video link thingy. There is nothing like studying all weekend and then watching something funny. I still remember sitting in my dad's lap as a kid watching the Road Runner and Coyote show and he would laugh until he cried, I loved the show just because of how funny HE thought it was. My favorite thing now is during America's Funniest Home Videos when they do the music montage thing with all of the falls without all the commentary...by the end I am hiccupping because I can't breathe from all the laughing...maybe that is an acid reflux problem though, I don't know. Also, the Office is hilarious, I don't care what anyone says about this season, I still think it is totally funny. Pranks are good for laughs...sorry mom. And I absolutely love watching movies with people that love to laugh because it makes the movie so much better...unless you are laughing during the Last Samurai because Tom Cruise's hair is flowing in the wind (Joni's sister). Don't know how I started blogging because I was just planning to post a video but this one of Joni is awesome. You have to turn up the volume so you can hear her reaction at the end when she realizes she was being watched. And in case you missed it, I posted the one of my dad getting hit by a stream of water while sleeping below.
To add to the top 5 movies, we are thinking of soundtracks now. Best ones I can think of are Rudy, Dances with Wolves, Remember the Titans, Rocky, and Top Gun. I know I'll get made fun of for those last two. Have a great week.

8 comments:
So I just have to add that I thought I was TOTALLY ALONE on that balcony with the birds until I saw the lady through the camera lens. I'm still tryin to figure out why I decided to attack in the first place. I have seen this video a million times and it STILL cracks me up.
JONI :)
You're both more than a bit crazy, Joni. The birds were about a 3, but then your camera panning to the lady, followed by your little "oh," and her look made a 10 on my giggle scale. The funniest things are those little "accidents," like this one. I like AFHV, too, Paul - - -especially the animals. (Of course.)
That was awesome. I could barely see that lady but I could read her thoughts.
I can't get the video to work! I love this season of the office too. I think the one where he hit that lady with the car, and then had the fun run is hilarious! I'll try back later.
-Melecia
Meleesh, you have to click the play button a couple of times for it to work, or you might have pushed the pause button...or just be patient. Call dad if you need some help, he's pretty technologically saavy. Silly goose
Yeh, Melecia, call Dad, who is technologically challenged. I'll help. Love, Dad
That is a classic video!
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment