I've had some requests to show some pictures of our new place, so I figured what better way to show you then to have our crazy dog Dilly give you a tour. The video link is at the bottom. I think she might have found some sugar...or else we didn't give her enough exercise today. Sometimes she just sleeps all the time, and some nights she goes nuts running around and around in circles. We really try to exercies a lot with her but sometimes its just not enough and other times she's had too much...she might have mental problems because she is always bonking her head on something. Needless to say she gives us a good laugh at least twice a day. Today she was trying so hard to pee all at once outside that she had to balance on her two front legs, and tonight she was "happy wrestling" with her toy cow and ended up doing a somersault from over exertion.
I am sad to say, and I know my brothers will jump on this one, but I no longer fit well into size 34 inch waist pants. I have to go for 36 now...I never thought the day would come. I remember being my same height and gradually going from 28 to 30 to 32" in high school. I maintained the trim figure while working at Lowes, but now its just all gone downhill. Joni says I actually have a booty now, who would have thought. That's a nice image for all you buns appreciators out there...click, click...deleted.
Its funny, I miss a lot of things at times, but one thing I miss more than anything right now is USU basketball. I loved going to those games. We're going to our first A&M bball game but I don't think it will compare even though they are a nationally ranked team. Sorry, I am just writing because the blog is taking forever to download the video...I'm going to take a shower and come back...another nice image, sorry.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
2018mrwny
Dilly is crazy cute. Just think she'll do puppy things for about two years, and then she'll sleep more. So you're a 34, tch, tch! Your old Dad was that size for the past 20 years, now a 36. Do you want some hand me downs? Mine don't fit anymore and they are heading for the next charity truck. Texas A & M beat Colorado this week. We're having a tough time getting started on the season. I'll call you to get an update on your classes. Love, Dad xo.
What a fun, funny dog! She's getting cuter all the time - - -love the long legs, and longer ears!
My best time, when you were in high school, was when you gave me all your "hand-me-down" jeans. I loved those 28's, and still have one pair I wear to work outside up in Ashton. The waists in men's jeans are so comfortable. Guess you're just getting that "white collar spread!" :)
Have a great week. Love you both.
Mom
I think I'm going to try to go to a USU game before the season is over. I just watched a game Saturday night where Jaycee Carroll became the all-time USU scorer and they beat Idaho.
What are you feeding that dog - NITROS?! Maybe you better pop a couple to boost your metabolism... FAT BOY!
Is that seriously a dog? She's like a tiny little thing on crack. No wonder you guys aren't getting any sleep. :) Maybe you should find out if they make benadryl for dogs? Just kidding! Loved the video!
Rhett wears a 36 too. He still keeps those 34's just in case. I watched this cool show about where the terriers come from (England) and how they were totally bred to tear apart rats and mice - and run as fast as they could to do it - very cool show! Isn't it funny how we're into dogs now?
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment