
There once was a boy who was losing his hairHe dated some girls, but there was never a flare
Until one day he met the most beautiful girl
She made him feel special and brag to the world
“Haha! I have found her, a girl with pizazz
A girl who can laugh and love, with a beautiful A$@
Could it be I found a girl who’s not a bore?
A girl who speaks well of others, and isn’t a whore?”...sorry, it rhymed.
So they danced, they camped, and played guitars outside
But none of it mattered as long as she was there by his side
From the day they met, they were never apart
“like peas and carrots” says Forrest, meant to be from the start
I am that boy, and I’ve lost some hair
But none of that matters as long as she’s near
So call this my poem, an ode to my wife
A tribute to the girl I married for eternal life
We laugh, we sing, we fight, and we dance
I act like an idiot, and she loves to prance
So after all that has happened, there’s only one thing to say
“I love you Joni, have a HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!"


7 comments:
ooops, so I wrote this a couple of days ago but I posted it at midnight on Feb 14th hoping the date would show up on Valentine's...didn't work.
Paul you are the best!!!!!!! Thank you.
JONI
Thanks A LOT Paul! You've just set the Valentine bar pretty high for every guy whose valentine will read your blog. JERK!
Glen
That one takes the prize, Paul. It's funny that Glen is so jealous. I think it's great to raise the bar on Valentine's thoughtfulness. Let's hear from all you lover boys or girls what Valentine remembrance is your most favorite. My most memorable one can't be mentioned over the blog, but someday I'll tell you in person if you really want to know. Love, Dad
Wow Paul - - -awesome, fun poem. You have the rhyme down, although I think I'll buy you a Thesauras so you can find more inspiring words to rhyme with "bore." :) You two truly are blessed to have each other. Happy Valentine's Day all!
Love you.
Mom
Good thing I am reading this the day after Valentines day, or else Glen would have really heard it from me! Just kiddiing!
Love the poem, I read it out loud to my mom, we laughed!
Joni is definately not a bore! We love her and are glad you chose her out of all the other whores out there!
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment