Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sooo... I know you all probably thought I fell off the face of the blog planet. The truth is I really prefer to let Paul blog because he has such a quirky, lovable, humorous way of writing about daily life. It hasn't even been 48 hours since he left, and I am quickly figuring out what a blessing it is to have Paul around. I literally had to sit down and make a list of things I need to remember to do. I decided to scan it...


Looking over this list I've come to two major realizations. #1 - I write like a six year old. #2 - I super lucky to have snagged Mr. Moore. Good luck on your first day Paul! You will do great.
- JONI
P.S. Yes, I realize that by simply reversing the order of number 6 and 7 on the list will make my cleaning efforts much more efficient...

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Joni,
Give me a call if you ever just need to talk. Good luck on your first day, Paul! You'll do great!

Andy

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Cute blog Joni. You and Paul are much in our thoughts these days. Time together is so valuable. Let us never take each other for granted. Best wishes and God's speed in the coming four months.

Love, Dad and Susan

Paul and Joni said...

hey you big goof. I just got on the real internet for the first time in a few days. Thanks for the laugh, its good to know the house won't burn down while I am gone...haha. Miss you
Paul

Anonymous said...

Oh man sorry you have to do ALL that by yourself. But just think it could be worse, at least you don't have a children that you are doing all by yourself for the whole summer and you do have Dilly to entertain you and keep you busy!
You should come to Utah and visit, we would love to see you!
Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your list! I hope time flies for both of you! If you feel like a drive, head east and end up here in VA. We'd love it.
Melecia

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your list! I hope time flies for both of you! If you feel like a drive, head east and end up here in VA. We'd love it.
Melecia

Maude said...

I like your list, Joni - - -and agree that those two dishwasher items are best when turned around! I think you and Paul are super blessed to have found each other. I think you truly understand, compliment, and make room for each other in ways many couples never learn!

Sounds like you're making good adjustments. I thought at first the separation would be hardest for YOU, but now I realize that Paul not only misses you (and Dilly) but all his friends and support group at school and Church. You'll both be fine, though it's not easy. Just think - - -only 2 weeks and 2 days till you see each other!

Love you lots,
Mom

Harvey Family said...

Hey, browsing on blogs, I came across yours! Yay! It looks like you and Paul have been busy. What a cute couple! Send me your email and I'll give ya an invite to our blog, melharvey1@hotmail.com.

So glad to have found you!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

It's almost been a week apart! How are you two holding up?? You are most certainly in our thoughts and prayers!!

We love you,
Susan

ps I couldn't function without lists! They are very helpful!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,