What a relaxing weekend I am having, I have been lazy watching movies and laying out by the pool. I had planned on going to the driving range but my new clubs haven't come yet...I now, life sounds so hard. Work is going so much better, I am finally starting to see some results of all the planning and working, and I'll be rolling out a couple of the programs this week. I told my boss I wanted more responsibility and he gave me the task of researching and creating a presentation on where the new headquarters for Latin America should be, talk about a cool responsibility. I never thought I would be given so many opportunities as an intern to make a real impact on things, and it feels good to have the trust of my coworkers to do so many important things. Its especially big because this decision will directly affect where my boss and his family move in the next few months.
I don't normally do these but I have been tagged to do one of those "about me" things, and I would hate to dissapoint. So here it is:JOYS: Desserts...pretty much anything, the feeling you get AFTER working out, being outside, the time of night when the sun has just gone down during the summer, family (that includes my puppy), fresh corn on the cob, BBQ's (not just for the food but with people), laughing out loud, singing along to music in my car, making people smile because I'm singing to music in my car, uplifting movies, hugging Joni.
FEARS: When I slap my belly and it shakes for 3 seconds, not living life to the fullest, swimming in deep water, something bad happening to a loved one, being too serious, trying to be a good dad someday, hair growing in wierd places, having the freedom to do what I love taken away.
GOALS: Lose 5 pounds (my gut), get a good job after graduation, be a dad someday, buy a house in the next 5 years, pay off school debt, own or run a business/franchise on the side someday, always hold a temple recommend, be a better listener.
CURRENT OBSESSIONS: Working out/running, talking to Joni, finding new hobbies, listening to music, ebay, blogging, oreo blizzards...these things change all the time.
I don't know how many people I am supposed to tag but I tag EVERYONE who reads this...HAHA.

14 comments:
Your blogs always make me reflect on my own life and what I need to change about myself.
One thing I have really been working on is living our life to the fullest and realizing my kids won't be little FOREVER...it sounds weird but I really take it for granted and I am working on enjoying it more.
Your next 7 weeks sound very busy. Have fun traveling and enjoying your visitors.
I am sure you'll make a great daddy one day....but remember our deal?!!! hee hee
Paul, I took you up on the tag.
Great blog Paul. I know it's not necessarily your intent, but you show a lot of wisdom in your blogs.
I think it's really cool how you appreciate your place in life and work to do a little better. Those are very inspiring qualities to have. There, I guess you impacted me.
Glen
I'm glad you're still pursuing the idea of golfing with your new clubs. I bought a driver and a three iron at Super Wall Mart Saturday. They have the best prices, and the quality is sufficient. I'm excited to try some new clubs. My old ones are antiques from the fifties.
I read a great book you, Joni, and Melecia would enjoy. It's called MARLEY AND ME, by John Grogan. It was written two years ago, and is really great for people who love dogs, like humor, and need a dose of reality when considering breeds. Marley is impossible to control. It makes one think twice about dogs.
I got tagged too and will do a blog with a few pictures after Susan gets responses from people she tagged on her blog.
How nice that Joni will be with you for 10 days. Everything seems to be working out.
Love, Dad
Dad - I'm glad you bought clubs of "sufficient quality". Apparently my putter wasn't of sufficient quality because I tossed it to my bag a couple weeks ago (not in anger) and the head popped off.
I have one nice club - one of them BIG head drivers a friend sold me for $120. It has a large sweet spot which is nice for guys like me that like to slice. It makes this beautiful "ping" sound when I hit the ball... much better than the "ShhhhhhWhack" I was used to and the ball goes much further. Shoot, now I've got an itch to golf with the Moore boys. Dad - you remember that time when I put your co-worker in the hospital with my errant drive? I TOLD him to stay behind me. :) Glen
Geez, what an emotional Bachelorette. I'm proud of my boys for moving on. I think that note Graham left behind was the worst thing for a girl to see that needs to make up her melon. Why do the nice girls always fall for the guys that don't treat them right? I have seen that my whole life, so sorry Graham, I don't feel too bad for you. Anyone have a different opinion on that one...and yes, I am a little gay
I CALLED IT!!! WHOO-HOO!! Jeremy all the way! I don't feel bad for Graham, either. I think the way he acted just before she left spoke volumes on what their life would be like. Her trying to pry emotion out of him. I think Jesse is sweet and Jason, too. I think she has a hard choice to make. But like I told you, I called Jeremy from the moment he stepped out of the limo!!
Jeremy is a weiner...haha. He's too serious, and his house is like a fancy coffin.
I got on hoping you'd made some "Bachelorette" comment - - -and wasn't disappointed. I totally agree with you on Graham. He was so moody and self-centered during the visit, then had that little "I'm the center of your universe" smirk during the rose ceremony. I thought it was terrible and cowardly to burden her with a note after the fact. I was hoping she wouldn't read it.
Jeremy is "perfect" (maybe a little TOO perfect) and a little serious. Jesse impressed me last night, as did Jason and family. Who knows - - -maybe she'll end up doing the same thing Brad did, 'cause right now, she doesn't love any of them enough to be getting married.
P. S. Jim watches the show more closely than I do, and says you're not gay! :)
Highlights for me - watching Jesse snowboard down the mountain with her on piggypack - any guy who does that - wants his girl to feel some joy! Also highlights- Jason's family - making that awesome Greek dinner and being loud and fun - very wonderful family! Not so fun - Jeremy's silent home and his reading the journal - important but very heavy - not much fun! Graham - you all said it. If I were his mama I'd say "Graham honey, y'all need to get your head out of your bassketball and learn to treat a woman right - ya here me honey?"
Oh well, time to move on. I've had this flu for three days and it's knocked me out. Madison's been a great help - Garrett is at EFY & Livi at Activity Day Camp.
Melecia
I recorded "Bachelorette" last night to see what you guys are talking about. It was nausiating! We skipped through most of it. How can a person "fall in love" with the idea of getting married when she's making out with a bunch of guys in front of thousands of curious viewers? Does this show give us the "ideal" relationship situation we all seek? I think it's a set up for disappointment through fantasyland. Yuck.
Glen. I'm glad you are impressed with my finding clubs of "sufficient quality." You can have my old putter if you want it.
I'm eager to try my $39.00 special Big Berta club later this week. I miss golfing with my boys. Hopefully you'll get over your guilt about your "errant drive" into my employee. He had it coming. He was the one who threw his shoe at me while I was talking a nap at work during lunch break.
FMM
Wow, you've been a busy boy! Is there any way you can influence me with that whole working out/dieting thing? Send some mental vibes or something... :)
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment