Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Joni has been experimenting a little with her new camera...here are some examples of some stuff I really liked. Thought you might appreciate it. The fun part about the Andrea pics is that I was marching around and acting stupid in the background trying to make her smile...but I think this first picture comes across as the "Paul's an idiot but I still love him pose". Happy Tuesday!

10 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

Awesome pics Joni!

Anonymous said...

I Love them Joni. Did you download the photoshop yet? Did you get my email with all the info?

My favorite picture is the robot magnet one. I want to know how you did that where it's blurred at the beginning and end?

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Really great pictures!!

How was your first day on the job, Paul???

Susan

Paul and Joni said...

It was overwhelming...as expected, should be a big learning curve and busy work. It feels wierd to be a "working man"

Paul and Joni said...

I havn't downloaded the software yet because we might have to get a new hard drive in the near future, so I am waiting on that. I'm really excited about it though! For the magnets I just put it on the portrait setting so the center was clear and the edges were blurred. Oh and I learned that the lens you need to get the look you like is a "fish eye". You probably had that figured out already!

Joni

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Great pictures. You're a fun guy, Paul. Love you.

Dad

Maude said...

Good work with the camera, Joni. It's fun to see what you're learning.

Paul - - hope work is going well. I've been thinking about you all week - - -and how strange it must be to be out of school. Hope you're both getting settled and enjoying life. Your ward sounds really neat. Did the box finally get there?

Love you.

Mom

Tyler and Jaimee said...

That picture of you two is SO cute! I really like the pics she took what kind of camera is it the pics are amazing? I love you guys blog its always entertaining to look at! Hoepfully well see you sometime soon have fun in Conneticut!

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos! Having a good camera makes a huge difference! I love the ones of Andrea - where did you go to take them? Sounds like you have a good ward. We'll look forward to seeing more pics.
Melecia

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,