Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl Party II

So last year's Super Bowl party was such a success we decided to do it again. We have been amazed at how nice people are here, so many people have gone out of their way to befriend us, I can't think of another place where you can move somewhere and within three weeks have a party. We have found some friends we seem to hit it off with really well, and we just absolutely love everything about Connecticut so far. Our landlord even brought us an edible arrangements boquet to welcome us here (but I hear not ALL landlords are so nice). Dilly likes it too, she was loving all the attention during the game. I couldn't help but laugh at this picture. All the girls formed a circle and they were so close to each other while all the guys were leaning back and watching the game. We had a potluck of sorts, and I guess being full makes girls chatty and guys lazy.

Playing a little Wii at halftime.................................

...The game got really good in the 4th quarter so everyone finally started watching

There was a 3D movie preview and someone was smart enough to bring 3D glasses

We had a great time and I'm thinking this could be a fun tradition. Work is going well, I have been a bit overwhelmed but I am really enjoying staying busy. Joni hasn't found work yet, but I'm loving coming home to a hot meal and two girls excited to see me. We finally got our new furniture today, I'll have to post a video of the inside next time. Have a great week! Love and miss you all!
P & J




8 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

That looks like a great group of new friends. Super Bowl tradition is a super undertaking. We've had the Trane family join us every year for several years and it's always fun to be together. The women talk in the kitchen while the guys watch the game. The food is spectacular and the last quarter of the game brought us all together to cheer. Our team got beat out in the last few seconds. It was a really fun time.

I'm glad you are busy and enjoying your job. I'm overwhelmed in my job too, but we'll hang in there, right?

Love to you and Joni.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Holy how, you've lived there how long and you already have a house full of friends? Hello Mr. and Mrs. Popular!
Sounds like a great time and how fun to keep the tradition going!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have found a great group of young couples! Are you all DINKS? (Double Income No Kids) Hope Joni finds a job soon, and we are so glad that Conn. is so friendly. Can't wait to see your new place. Glad those two girls are welcoming you home!
Love,
Melecia

Paul and Joni said...

Hahaha...never heard that acronym. There's only one dink, some have kids, others have one in grad school while the other works, and ages are from about 22 to 32...pretty good mix. Lol...DINKS

Jenny Moore said...

You are the party couple...that's amazing that in such a short time you have met people and can have a party!!! Looks like fun, glad things are going well for you!!
We hope everyone finds jobs soon!!!

Maude said...

Looks like fun -- and looks like everyone managed just fine without chairs for everyone. It's really neat you have such great firends already, too. (A little side benefit of the Church, I think, don't you? Seems like it was certainly the case for you two - - in addition to your scintillating personalities, of course.)

Love you lots.

Mom

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

That is so cool that you did that! You are so much fun, it's no wonder people flock towards you two!!

Love you,
susan

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,