
Here it is. The belly picture blog. I'm pretty sure I (Joni) look now like most women look when they are 8 months along! I suppose there is nowhere for it all to go but straight OUT because I lack what most people call a torso. I was pretty hesitant to take pictures where my massive middle was the focus, but then Paul talked me into it after taking his own pregnant belly pic.

For all of you who don't get to see me very often, this is for you!!

Everyone have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend!
Joni

16 comments:
I just have to say...I was helping Joni by posing for her where she wanted to take the pic so it would look good...now I am the most embarrassed husband on the face of the planet.
Oh Paul. Such chuckles you send me into. Joni, you must have swallowed a house built for Thumbelina because you look darling and not huge at all! I love them!
Pretty darn cute, I'd say. You look great to me - - -both of you! (Clear throat) I think you're right about being shorter and having no long torso area for the baby to stretch up and down - - -so she must go out, right?!
Thanks again for the wonderful trip. I loved every minute of it, and love you much - - -all 4 of you! Give Dilly a pet for me, okay?
(By the way, Paul - - - you HAD to pick the pictures with the "ready-for-bed, no-makeup-Maude?????) Oh well - -love you anyway!
Always,
Mom
Congrats you guys! I have to say paul, you look pretty good for a pregnant dude.
Jones, you're the cutest pregnant lady I ever saw! You too, Paul. :-)
Joni - you look so cute!!! =)
You look so cute. Paul, I guess you do to.
Joni you look great. You always feel bigger than you actually are. How are you feeling? Are you still sick at all? My mom was saying you will be moving again... are you going before the baby is born or after?
My comment posted before I wanted it to ;) Good Luck with everything and thanks for your sweet comment on our blog.
Hey Melia - we are moving the first week of Sept and the baby is due Nov 1st. I guess it's better to move while I am still getting sleep :) I feel pretty good most days. Just tired mostly.
-Joni
You look great to me, Joni. Just wait until the baby drops...oh, funzies! Paul makes a natural pregant lady. Why don't you carry the baby for Joni, Paul?
November 1st will come soon. How exciting it is!
Love, Dad
Joni... you look so cute. I am happy for you! Are you coming to Vernal for our class reunion??? Oh please oh please???
Cute, Cute Cute! Joni, if anyone gives you any flack about your tummy, just deadpan that you are having twins, or possibly three or four, you're just not sure yet! I looked like you do now at about three months. Paul, you are going to need to see a Chiropractor if you keep that up!
-Melecia
Um, you look like you swallowed a small cantaloupe. You are so cute pregnant! No fair... :)
Joni you look adorable!!
Of course you never feel as good as you look while you are pregnant but you do look good!!!
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment