Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We spent what was probably our last weekend ever in Charleston. Andrea graduated and is moving back to Utah, so we spent some time in one of our most favorite cities in the South. Ellie was awesome on the whole 5 hour drive, I don't know what we did to deserve such a good baby, she is so sweet.



We toured the retired Yorktown aircraft carrier, and went inside a WWII submarine that was a little creepy and clostrophobic, but it was fun to play with all the buttons and levers. There were a million Boy Scouts there with us that day.






We went to Folly beach at sunset, it was so beautiful, but it got really cold once the sun went down.









Apparently Ellie is a future Diet Coke-a-holic with the look she's giving that soda.

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats to Andrea!

I can tell Ellie and I will be quick friends since we share a love for Dt. Coke. ha ha!

Andrea said...

Oh, ya, Joni...I'm impressed with those nails!

Jenny Moore said...

Once again you have wowed us with your pictures!
Congrats to Andrea on her accomplishments!
Glad you had a good weekend...looks like fun!

Moore Family said...

What a cool little town. How you ever been to Myrtle Beach? I'm going there on a business trip.

One of these days we'll get to see Ellie. That picture with her eyes open is great.

Glen

Jen said...

joni are those your nails?

Maude said...

Awesome! Love the photos, Joni - - -and the gorgeous nails. Wow!
Thanks for the new Ellie photos. I swear she's changing every day, so we need our "Ellie fix" regularly. The coke one really is funny and cute. Way to go, Ellie!

Love you all,
Maude/Gram

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Those are such awesome pictures! Congrats to Andrea. Who is the guy with her??? Great nails, Joni, and you look amazing!! Ellie is such a cute and sweet baby! That's coke look is priceless!

love you,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Andrea on finishing your internship and going back to Utah! Good luck! That big eyed look Ellie is giving the diet coke is hilarious! It looks like Charleston is the town to visit!
Melecia

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Harvey Family said...

Great pictures! Who is Andrea's boy? I feel so out of the loop! They're a cute couple. Ellie is getting so big. She's adorable! We need to get her and Hannah together one of these days!

peppermintkisswithatwist said...

what kind of camera do you use?