Just wanted to let everyone know that Joni passed her RD exam!!! She is an official dietitian. I am not surprised, but this thing has consumed all of her free time every single night for a very long time. I think she may have multiple ulcers from worrying so much, and maybe even pulled out a few hairs...but fortunately for her they will grow back. After my midterms are done next Friday, we will go celebrate, but for now Joni can be normal again. To let you know how stressed she has been, she hasn't even gone running for a week and a half so as to maximize study time...that's nuts if you know Joni. Congrats Jonerface!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Yippee! However, I agree with Paul, Joni - - - not in the least bit surprised. I hate to say "I told you so," but I knew you'd ace it with flying colors. Good to have it behind you, though, and return to a more normal life. Let the fun begin! :) We love you and are very proud of you - - both!
Way to go Joni! Congratulations. Love, Mike
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!
Great job Joni! We're not surprised, but we're so happy you passed!
Love,
Melecia
Wow, good for you Joni...all the studying and worrying paid off but now it's over. How great is that. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you guys on Friday. I am sure Paul will think of something fun!
Please don't tell me your pet name for Joni is Jonerface!
Congratulations Joni. Maybe now you can catch up on some Office episodes.
Thanks! I am SO SO relieved that it is done because I have been dreading that exam for 6 years now. What a load off!
JONI
That is quite an accomplishment! You deserve a big celebration!
We are so proud of you!
Love,
Susan
Congrats Joni!!!
You are a smart gal!!!
I'm sure it feels great to be done. Way to go!
Congrats Joni! What a relief, huh?!
From one Joni RD to another...
congratulations! You will love the path ahead!
Joni Rampolla, RD, LDN
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment