Alyssa loves this video clip of her grandpa...she says "That uncle Paul is just being silly". I think we've played it a hundred times!! Thanks for entertaining my 3 year old!!!
Alright, I'm back home now, and can defend myself. I like to laugh too, and glad you remember me as someone to laugh with/at. Hannah and I really enjoy the daily funnies. (Road Runner isn't on TV anymore.)Garfield kills me! I like some other funnies as well. Hannah and I fight to see who gets the funnies first when I bring in the morning paper.
I think squirting me like that is a great set-up for getting creamed. I wish you could have maintained a video of the tickling you got after that surprise shot. Thanks, Melecia, for sympathizing with your poor 'ol dad. I really do get picked on a lot by my irreverent boys! Before you feel sorry for me, realize I LOVE IT! And I kind'a like you too. Dad
Dad,I actually do have that video of the "aftermath", but I figured your head jerk was a lot funnier. And if you are a friend of Joni's, chances are I have seen some sweet videos and you are in them...sorry.
7 comments:
Paul Paul Paul. What are you doing with a spray gun on your poor dad who isn't used to your tim zone yet?
-Melecia
that was so awesome! I miss Joni! We had so many random videos back from high school. I pray you haven't ever seen them!
Alyssa loves this video clip of her grandpa...she says "That uncle Paul is just being silly". I think we've played it a hundred times!!
Thanks for entertaining my 3 year old!!!
Dad looks so confused.
Alright, I'm back home now, and can defend myself. I like to laugh too, and glad you remember me as someone to laugh with/at. Hannah and I really enjoy the daily funnies. (Road Runner isn't on TV anymore.)Garfield kills me! I like some other funnies as well. Hannah and I fight to see who gets the funnies first when I bring in the morning paper.
I think squirting me like that is a great set-up for getting creamed. I wish you could have maintained a video of the tickling you got after that surprise shot. Thanks, Melecia, for sympathizing with your poor 'ol dad. I really do get picked on a lot by my irreverent boys! Before you feel sorry for me, realize I LOVE IT! And I kind'a like you too. Dad
Dad,I actually do have that video of the "aftermath", but I figured your head jerk was a lot funnier.
And if you are a friend of Joni's, chances are I have seen some sweet videos and you are in them...sorry.
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment