I don't want to be one of those pet owners who only talks about their dog, and I promise I won't give a Dilly update on every blog (sorry Carter), but I thought this picture was pretty funny. Dilly has a little stuffed cow that squeaks, and she was snuggling with it, so it looks like a dog with a stuffed cow body. As you can tell, her ears grow twice as fast as the rest of her body. Despite her drama we are really glad we got her and she fits right into our little family.
I don't know if anyone heard about it on the news, but A&M had a 5 OVERTIME basketball game the other day. I've never heard of that happening before so it was cool to say we were there, especially since both teams were ranked in the top 25. Here's a little clip. It was definately loud, but we decided USU fans are way better in basketball. The thing that is lame is the stadium is so big, that rival schools end up buying lots of tickets to the games and they get loud too. For the first two hours we were sitting by a bunch of obnoxious Baylor fans, for the second two hours we moved down by the student section. I was thinking we could get out quicker (man I am like my dad) if we watched the end of the game down by the exit. So we got better seats for the rest of the game which ended up being longer than the regular game. A&M lost but I really wanted to get home, so it wasn't too bad in the end.Nothing too exciting to report. We've been hanging out a lot with friends and playing when time allows. Joni's sister Andrea sent us a month old "rice crispie christmas house" in the mail. So instead of looking at it we broke out the forks and did whatever damage we could by picking off the good stuff. We probably looked crazy eating that thing but we found enough old candy to make us happy. After we got through with it I think it looked like a mad robot but you be the judge. 

We're excited to have a big super bowl party this weekend. When I say big I mean lots and lots of junk food and drinks. We're making mini burgers, the Carroll's are bringing 7 layer dip, the Snideman's are bringing the sweets, and Dilly will bring the whining. We're going for the Giants but I'm predicting:
Patriots 38 Giants 17

7 comments:
Dilly the rat dog looks really cute with that fluffy cow. I'm sure she will make a fabulous contribution at the Super Bowl. I watched the repeat of the Patriots vs. Giants game on our NFL channel last night. Tomorrow's game could be a close game depending on whether the Giant defense can get to Brady.
That was a noisy game. I read about it in our paper. Baylor pulled off an upset, it said. It sounds like you are similiar to your Dad in crowds. Yesterday we arrived 30 minutes early for a Romney rally where 150 people including us did an RSVP, and 1,500people showed up. My maneuvering skills didn't help and we had to rotate places with people to be able to see him. Susan is going to send a blog about it and other things later.
Give your cute wife and the rat dog my undying love, Dad
You guys are shameless sugar-holics - - - -picking stale goodies out of a month-old rice krispie house! We love you, anyway, 'cause you're both so fun and cute. Love the picture of Dilly. She's one of the cutest dogs ever. Her ears are awesome!
Have a great super-bowl party. I hope your prediction is wrong, but my head says it's probably about right.
Love you.
Mom
What a great superbowl! I nearly split my pants with the amount of food that I ate.
That was an awesome super bowl, the way it should be, I also ate a ton of garbage. At least I was right about the Giants score
Make sure that you bring Dilly with you the next time you come to Utah for a visit. Carter REALLY wants a dog. He has a little stuffed puppy and this weekend he made a leash out of some twine and dragged it around the house. He loves to read the Dilly blogs so keep them coming.
We didn't have much of a Super Bowl party. I watched the game alone and everyone once in a while the kids would come in to eat cheeseball. Good game and I'm glad the Giants won.
I wish Carter could see her as a puppy, but she won't get very big either. We need a kid to take her on more walks cause she loves going outside. I know you are allergic to a lot of animals, and I am too, but our dog has really short hair and I'm not allergic at all. I am allergic to cats and some dogs...is that possible? But I wish you could see her so you would know if you are allergic or not. We'll totally try to bring her next time we come. We are a little worried if/when we move back to the mountains how she'll handle it, she shivers when its 50 degrees.
Woo-hoo for an awesome super bowl. Can't tell you how happy I was about the game and the outcome. I thought a lot about how Brady laughed when Burress said they'd win 23-17; Brady laughed and said, "They think we're scoring only 17 points?" That one came back to bite!
Dilly's always welcome. I certainly hope you WILL bring her when you come again. Can't wait to see the little cutie.
Love.
Mom
Post a Comment