Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A good day

The cake in this video (made by the Carrolls) is the ultimate "joni" cake. White layer cake with pairs of red and yellow skittles and chocolate dipped marshmallows - and I can't forget to mention the layer of candy corn in the middle - YUM!



I want to thank all my family and freinds who made my birthday very memorable this year! All the calls, texts, blog posts, cards made me feel very blessed today. Love you all.


JONI (the 27 year old Texan)

9 comments:

Maude said...

Happy, happy birthday, Joni! We love you lots and felt sad for both you and Paul that you couldn't share the day. (I didn't write yesterday because I didn't want to dilute Paul's wonderful tribute in any way - - -I know he means every word, but also know he's pretty awesome, too!)

You're the cutest, nicest 27-year-old I know. Sounds like you made the best of the day.

Love always,
Mom Blythe

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Joni!

I suck a birthday remembering. Sorry.

I hope your day was great.

Paul and Joni said...

Maude, I don't think you ever have to worry about "diluting my tribute", you make me sound like I created a shrine for Joni...haha. I welcome all comments from all people of all shapes and sizes at anytime, so don't worry about offending me, I'm pretty easy going.

Steve, I'm just as bad with bdays so no worries.

Joni, I'm glad your day turned out great. For some reason I can't see the video on my computer. Thanks everyone for thinking of us.

Maude said...

Well, you did - - -and Joni IS awesome - - -and it's tough to not be there when you want to make her day special. That's what came out, to me - - that and how much you love and miss her. Anything I could add, I felt would detract from that message. So there!

Joni, we're praying the hurricane stays south of you. Are you getting rain from it?

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the video! That is so great that you have such awesome friends there to make you feel special even though Paul wasn't there.

We left you a message, I hope you got it. Bess was very sad because she sang happy birthday to you 2 times before we realized 1. that we had the wrong number and 2. she sang and talked to you but you weren't there. Too funny! We'll have to do a redo sometime soon.

Happy bday!

Maude said...

By the way, Joni - - I just read that Texas has "tax-free shopping days" (Interesting idea, especially since Texas' sales tax is 6.25%!) on Aug. 15-17. If you're not back East then, it might be a good time to spend any birthday money you got. :) Hope you had an awesome day. We love you lots.

Mom Blythe

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

It's easy to see from the video that Joni was (and is) an enthusiastic cheer leader. Every time I see her I want to hug her. She's very sweet. You're a lucky guy Paul C. Moore!

Love, Dad

Harvey Family said...

Happy Birthday Joni!
Hope you had a good one!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,