Friday, August 1, 2008

A Little Fun

I stole this idea from a friend:

1 . YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Caramel Tacoma

2. GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Oreo Fudge Pazooki

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first letters of last name) P Mo

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Blue Stallion (I like lots of animals but this was fun)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Clark Longmont

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name + first 2letters of your first, AND your first street name) Moopa Rozena

7.SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Red Pina Colada

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Joseph Kay Frederick

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent,favorite candy) Hugo "King Size" Whatchamacallit

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Michael Kay

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 6th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Boston Budjanowski

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Football Cheapones

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearingright now+“ie”) Pear Nothing (just kidding) Pear Gym Shorts

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Milky Granola Big Ones

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, faveweather element + “Tour”) The Toomanytomention Thunderstorm

16. YOUR CELEBRITY COUPLE NAME: (half of your name, half yoursignificant other's name, mixed together in whichever order soundsbest.) PAJONI

8 comments:

Maude said...

You're nuts~ Loveable, but nuts.

Love you,
Mom

Joel said...

Good one, cheerio big ones. Not surprisingly, many of mine were very similar. I guess we have some stuff in common (first dog, first street, etc.). I have no idea how you remembered the last name of your 6th grade teacher. No offense, mom.

Jenny Moore said...

Truth be told....the cat came before the dog for you. So in reality your rock star name is 'Daisy Tacoma'.

Funny Stuff.

Paul and Joni said...

Hey...for me Caramel and Daisy were around at the same time, and since all I did was drop Daisy off the banister like my older brothers to see if she would land on her feet, then I choose Caramel over Daisy any day.

Andrea said...

When I read "Blue Stallion" I just keep picturing you wearing a blue shirt with a stallion on it. Sort of like Napoleon Dynamite and his unicorn shirt. :-b

Paul and Joni said...

ooooh...I want one. Your mission is to help me find a blue shirt with a stallion on it

Andrea said...

I accept your challenge.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,