I am writing this blog on Andrea's roomate's computer in Salt Lake before our plane leaves, I figured if I didn't blog now it would be a really long time because next time I have a couple minutes by a computer we will be settled in Connecticut. Not that I'm crazy about writing blogs, but we've been so many places and seen so many people in the last couple of weeks that I will never catch up if I don't do it now. We flew into Salt Lake a couple of weeks ago, and we have been "hitchiking" and living out of our suitcases ever since. Our travels have taken us up to Ashton to see my family, then to Pleasant Grove to see Joni's dad, then to Vernal, then to Evanston, Wyoming, and a bunch of random SLC visits in between. We fly to Denver tonight, then we have a 7 hour overnight layover in the airport. We fly to Dallas tomorrow and finally arrive in College Station by early afternoon.

Once there we have to meet the movers, pick up Dilly, paint our front room, clean the apartment, ship our other car, take my truck into the shop for maintenance, and then leave for our 30 hour drive to Connecticut on Wednesday. We plan to stop in Virginia to see Melecia and fam, and then hopefully our stuff will arrive by the time we get to our final destination so that we have something to sleep on. So thats our life in the next week or so, we feel bad that we didn't get to see everyone on our big trip out west, but we really didn't have a way to see anyone else even if we wanted to. Thanks to everyone who accomodated us, we hope we didn't overstay our welcome anywhere. We felt we really got the most out of our trip and had a lot of fun with everyone we did see. Here are some pictures of our travels:
Sushi at Ichiban in Salt Lake, I either looked like "the man" or the "gay guy" with a bunch of cute girls, either way, I had fun.
Poor Bess, Joni couldn't resist the old boot on head picture. Hasta next time everybody!

2 comments:
You guys have been ALL over the last couple weeks. We were lucky to spend some of that time with you.
We're excited about your new adventure. I hope we can come visit before you head off to P.R. (ha ha).
Thanks for the good time and good late night visits, we had a blast with you guys!
Good luck with the move.
Looks like you had a really great break in Utah and Idaho! Glad you got to spend a lot of time with lots of folks. Good luck on your move! You will be in our prayers as you travel and as you get established in CT! It is going to be a lot of work, but so much fun!!
Love,
Susan
Post a Comment