Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finger Dancing

When Andrea comes for a visit, you just never know what kind of stuff her and Joni will come up with in the middle of the night with nothing else to do...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sleep! but really who can sleep when your sister is there for a visit. Andrea is so fun, we wish she would come entertain us more!
I am pretty sure that video is going to gain you some popularity.
That is pretty funny stuff. What talent!
I'll show the kids in the morning, they'll love it!

Paul and Joni said...

I can't believe Paul actually posted this... We were really tired.

Joni

Anonymous said...

That video is great! Very creative and I like the moves. You should both go pro.

Glen

Anonymous said...

That video is great! Very creative and I like the moves. You should both go pro.

Glen

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

That is so funny!! And Clever!! How did you ever come up with that idea. I really have never seen anyone do that before and I loved it!!

Susan

Maude said...

That is totally hilarious. I've watched it 3 times, and am more impressed with the choreography and neat "moves" every time! Way to go, Andrea and Joni - - -and thanks for sharing, Paul.

Love you all.

Mom

Joel said...

Dangit. It won't play more than 4 seconds for me. But I guess I get the general gist of it.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

It didn't play more than a few seconds for me either. It looks like it would be very clever.

Dad

Anonymous said...

It won't play for me! I'll keep trying. I mailed JJ today.
Love,
Melecia

Tyler and Jaimee said...

wow ive never seen such talented finger dancers! thats awesome!
What a fun sister Joni is to do stuff like that!

Andrea said...

That was hilarious! Almost as good as those videos of you two as kids opening Christmas presents. I laughed a lot!

Anonymous said...

Seriously good choreography for that late at night! I love the black pants on your girls! Better than a lot of live dance acts I've seen - LOL!
Melecia

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,