I know spiders are good for killing pesky insects, blah blah blah. But they are scary. Paul came acrossed this eight-legged devil this morning when he was taking Dilly out. I never would have taken this picture if it wasn't for my mega zoom lens that allows me to stand 8 feet away. The wasp was curious to see what I was taking pictures of and came over to check it out. So here you go - two of my least favorite creatures in one disqusting shot.

Paul took this picture on our front porch the other day. It's probably the only picture taken of me in the last 8 months that I like - GOOD JOB Paul!

Sorry this blog was kind of random. Have a good weekend everyone!
JONI

7 comments:
That looks like a brown recluse - - -which is a good one to steer clear of. You look so darn cute, Joni.
We love you lots.
Mom
That's a great picture of you. You should submit that spider photo somewhere. That is awesome with the wasp in the photo and the wrapped up raccoon that the spider is working on.
I've been away from the blogs for a while and it feels good to get caught up. Those are great pictures of the spider, Joni, the places where you live, and so on. Joni's dad is quite a photographer! I like the way you write. Your experiences in the different locations are great. It will be soon and another baby Moore will be with us. These are exciting and challenging times.
Love, Dad
Cute pregnancy shot, and I agree with Joel - that photo should be published! Keep up the photography!
Love,
Melecia
Joni,
Next time you're in town, you should read a book we have. It's called "Be Nice to Spiders". Paul probably read it as a kid.
Then maybe Dad can give you and Kendi some therapy to overcome your arachnaphobia. Kendi is scared to death of them. We have an exterminator come every month. :)
Glen
I think I'll ask my spider guy (when he comes tomorrow) exactly what spiders those are! He's the best $30 spent each month!
Your pictures Paul took look great! Your definitely on the countdown, life for your body will be back soon! Your eyes and mind, that's a different story!
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment