Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Barking babies and Crying dogs

I love this video. Dilly loves our little girl and she cries and howls when Ellie cries and howls. Now that Ellie is old enough to recognize Dilly, we caught her reaction on camera. Its a competition between who can cry the loudest now. Watch how Ellie reacts to Dilly..."how dare you interrupt my cranky time"

12 comments:

Maude said...

That's absolutely hilarious! I love it when she stops crying to see what's up with Dilly. It's like they have a little operatic duet going! What beautiful eyes Ellie has - - -even when they're filled with tears.

We love you all - - -including Dilly.

Always,
Maude/Gram

Moore Family said...

That was awesome! Dilly is such a good dog and if anyone thinks that dogs don't have feelings, they should watch that video. She totally shut Ellie down!

Jenny Moore said...

That was pretty cute!!
Ellie sure is a cutie!!

Josh and Kristen said...

I can't stop laughing. My boys want me to play it again. You should send that to America's Funniest Videos! I am serious! It is WAY funny.

Maude said...

I agree! That might well be a $10,000 winner! Children and animals are the best mix of all.

Andrea said...

YES! You guys would win for sure!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

That was an amazing and touching scene in the life and Ellie and Dilly! One can tell there is an early attachment for both. As you say, Ellie is able to sense the dogs bark is a connection to her, and Dilly reacts very sensitively to her feelings. That is a precious keepsake. Thanks for sharing. I can hardly wait to meet all the new little ones in our family.

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Dilly is the best babysitter! That is such a great, funny back and forth, and dilly wins! I agree that you could be on AFV with that!
Love,
Melecia

Melecia said...

By the way...we updated our blog

Harvey Family said...

That is too funny!!

Rachelle said...

That makes me miss Dilly so much!! That dog is so darn cute!! And she's a total spotlight hog!! Ellie is so darn cute too!!

Joel said...

Paul told us about the video when we saw him last night since we've been a little lax on keeping up with blogs lately. It's awesome! Dilly made it all better! I somehow doubt Kaya would be quite that effective. Her talking usually startles babies.

Can't wait for you guys to get here!!
Love,
Erin and Joel