Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lobsters.

Today she makes horse noises.... in about 5 minutes she will leaving for college. Does anyone else think Ellie is looking way too grown up??? Paul and I agree she is like a new kid every 3 weeks.



It's been too cold and snowy to run outside yet here in NV. I have been having withdrawels from the indoor track at the Longmont Rec Center. In desperate need of a substitution, I attended my first spinning class yesterday and it was love at first... um, bike? SO glad I finally tried it!

March 1st means it's officially time Moore march madness bracketeering. I need to think long and hard about whether to pick out of loyalty (and lose as always) or go with some type of logical strategy. Let the games begin!

Joni

p.s. I know this post has nothing to do with Lobsters. I couldn't decide what to name it and that is literally the first word I saw when I looked around. Why not?

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I died at that video!!! She's amazing! I, too, discovered the love of Spin Class this last week. It's my new cross training activity for my 1/2 marathon training.

Maude said...

Darling video - - -and yes, she's growing up WAY too quickly! But she surely is cute!

Spinning is excellent exercise - - -and easier on the knees. I went with Melecia one time and thought I'd die before the hour was up! I kept panting under my breath, "No, not another hill!"

Love you all,
Maude/Gram

Jen said...

don't you hate naming blogs?

Anonymous said...

Yay Spinning! You will get addicted and become a spinning teacher - I see the future! Ellie is so cute and definately has personality and swagger:) I love her horsie imitation! She really is changing. I am reading up on the teams for March madness.
Love,
Melecia

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

I miss that little girl and all of her cute little animal sounds so much!! Glad you found a class that will keep your interest and hopefully it will be fun and a great way to meet some new friends!

love you guys!

Susan

Andrea said...

That's funny that Melecia says she sees you as a spin teacher, because I was thinking that when I was at my first class, "Joni would make a great teacher for this class!"

Andrea said...

P.S. This is so random, but you were not my only friend to post "Lobsters" in their blog title this week. :0) What are the chances.