Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Almost Famous

Just when we thought things were on the downturn, we found out that a picture of Joni will be published in the book Awkward Family Photos. She made front page today, check it out www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com.

Also, thanks for all the thoughts and prayers about Joni and the H1N1 situation. Turns out a lady that works at the clinic felt really bad that she had to turn her away, so she called her yesterday to say that they had one leftover. So Joni went down to the clinic and got the last shot they had left, that was very nice of that lady to do, and Joni feels a lot better now about that. Now we just have to hope I don't bring any viruses home to baby. Six days left...maybe...some of the due dates you guessed are starting to drop like flies.

7 comments:

Maude said...

Congratulatons on the photo! I hope Ryan asked permission to do that!

So glad Joni got the vaccination. And from all I've read, babies have immunity from everything Mom does for about 6 weeks - - -a little added bonus Heavenly Father threw in to protect the little ones.

Love you lots.
Mom

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

The time of waiting is drawing to a close. October 27th, a week to go. My mother would have been 100 years old on this day. I'm glad you were able to get the vaccination. We've got a bundle full of sick people at my work. You are much in our prayers.

Hugs and kisses from all of us in Colorado

Andrea said...

I have a good feeling about my guesses! (fingers, toes, eyes crossed!)

Anonymous said...

That's really great that you were vaccinated! Cecily and I have a twinge of comething - Cecily more than a twinge. All our friends have it and most of my piano students! It's just a pain in the neck, but knock on wood not too serious.
-Melecia

Tyler and Jaimee said...

That picture is soo funny! Im impressed she made it on there. I cant believe only 6 more days that is crazy!! I am so excited for you guys and to hear how it all goes for Joni. It makes me nervous just thinking about it!
Im glad she got the swine flu shot. I have been trying to get it too but its hard to get and they keep running out here as well!!

Good luck with everything next week!

Natalie said...

Oh man I am sad my guess was wrong... halloween would have been cool though! Oh well it is coming fast!!! good luck happy pushing :)

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,