Between Paul's 2 jobs and my work, studying and researching I feel like we are strangers some days. So I took the weekend off and we have done loads of cool stuff. Friday night we went to a movie and out to dinner. Saturday we played tennis all afternoon, went swimming, then out to dinner again at Duke's Roadhouse. This place seriously had a separate section for motorcycle parking, and Paul's chicken fried steak was twice as big as my face. We came home and watched Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, hilarious by the way. I had never seen it!
This morning after blowing out the B-day candles, Paul regained his stregth and is now watching The Beast Master (one of my fav movies when I was little) on Sci-Fi. This weekend seriously rules
.
I really have had no reason to post this cartoon other than it mad me giggle a little.
So the other night I had this strange dream that my fingers were swelling uncontrollably. In the dream I got really worried that my ring finger would get severed if I didn't get my wedding ring off quickly so I pulled it off and held it in my hand. Well, about 4am I happened to wake up because I heard a little "clink" above my head. Then I realized my ring finger was empty. I had dropped the ring behind the head of the bed; it's a good thing I have become a light sleeper lately because we may not have found that thing until we moved out of this apartment. Scary.
Well, I had better get back to stuff but I just wanted to say hello to everyone, I may not comment on the blogs but I love to read them every day!! See ya'll later - JONI




8 comments:
Joni, cool cake! Did you make it? And Paul thought you forgot his birthday. Looks like you did a good job of celebrating.
Happy birthday, sexy. I would have thought you would get some sun being in a warm place with a pool, but I guess you have a couple jobs.
I was thinking how old Paul is today, 27! Erin is 28 (29 soon though), but I guess I'm older than Kendi (am I?) so its not that weird.
What a random comment session.
Kendi is 29 and a little apprehensive of turning 30. I can't believe Paul, the baby brother is 27. It's been kind of cool how my relationship with my brothers and sisters has changed from older and younger siblings to equal adults. I don't even really consider Paul as a little brother anymore.
Happy Birthday Paul!! It sounds like you had a perfect birthday weekend. Joni, that cake was great! Did you make it??? (Didn't Kendi just ask you that?) Those are quite a few candles. Paul, you really are just about as old as me now!! J/K
Talk to you in a few minutes!
Love,
Susanne, the wo-mann!
Good to see you on the blog, Joni. Looks like an awesome birthday. Yummy cake, and the spinach joke was great. Probably true! Happy Birthday, Paul. It's unbelievable you're 27. Time flies when you're having fun - - -and when you start getting older!
The Broncos have a good start toward your birthday present.
Pablo,
I'm playing Mexican Fiesta music for you. I hope you can hear it.
Way to go on the blog Joni.
27 is friggen old!! That's like 4 year older that I am.
Have a Happy Birthday wingnut!!
Good to hear from you Joni.
Happy Birthday Paul...it just gets better as you get older!
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment