

Okay, very short blog today. I am taking the bad picture thing one step further. Until Utah State scores an offensive touchdown, I promise to post a horrible picture once a week. I was thinking about doing it until they won a game...but come on, who has that many bad pictures. Seriously, losing to BYU 38-0 is an embarrassment. If that was the one game they won all year long I would be happy. But this just takes the whole alma mater thing to a horrifying level. Maybe they need me in the crowd again, or maybe I could recruit some of the junior high kids I saw playing football today. Either way, anything is an improvement. To be honest, I am seriously mad that I posted these pictures. I knew Joni would do it so I wanted to beat her to it...boy did I show her.
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Look mom...a swimsuit model
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment