Now I know I am addicted to this whole blog thing because I have been trying to think of when I would blog again with my crazy schedule the next couple of days, so I had to get one in now or else not write again for a few days. I am seriously improving as far as typing goes because of it...not that I am fast, but I am not a "two finger" typer anymore. I think it is healing to write sometimes. Speaking of healing, I think caffeine is my magic medicine. It probably sounds bad because caffeine is a drug of sorts, but every time I have an upset stomach or a headache, coke is better than any other medicine. I used to think my headaches would be caused from caffeine even though I never drank that much, so I didn't drink any for nine months...that didn't help at all, it actually made it worse. I think I inherited my mom's drug problem...that sounds kind of funny without an explanation. We are both so affected by any drug, even the smallest amount of pain killer from surgery or what not knocks us out. Not only that, but we can be highly entertaining to other people from the side effects (including large amounts of drool and dancing on hospital beds). I can vaguely remember coming out of surgery from my knee and I was just staring at people in the rooms next to me and giggling because I couldn't look away, then singing at the top of my lungs to Celine Dion in the car ride home.
So now I am TOTALLY awake because I drank a coke an hour before bed...at least I feel better.
I call Joni the "sixth sense" now because every time I walk into the kitchen after she has been there, all of the cupbards are left open...kind of creepy. I also have a very small bladder which my mom seems to have as well (you can already see what the smallest drug can do to my random thoughts). I can't drink any thing before a movie because without fail, I will have to go to the bathroom in the most important part of the movie. The worst was when I was watching the Lord of the Rings during the part near the end when the dam breaks and a huge flood ensues. I couldn't believe I held it...but I have to say I broke the world record for the longest time going to the bathroom. I don't mean to be graphic but two different people went to the bathroom in the urinals next to me, washed thier hands and left before I was done. Anyways, tomorrow I work one job from 7am to 1pm, then my other job from 2-11pm...then I do the same thing Saturday. I can handle the work, but I think it is the "mental"aspect of it all. I don't like being "controlled" every single day. I told my new boss today that I don't want to work the part time job more than 10 hours a week now, so once I get past these next few days it should be a lot better. Well, I have to go to the bathroom again, bye for now.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
I want to pet a dolphin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Paul I would have like to witness you singing to Celine Dion. Did you know that Steve likes her almost as much as he likes Martha? It's true!
You are addicted and I'm convinced you should be a columnist! You really express yourself well and you are extremely entertaining.
Good luck with the heavy work schedule this weekend. At least you won't have any time to get into trouble. Like that's a worry, right?!
Keep writing and have fun!
Susan
Paul really I agree with Susan. I think you have found your place to where you can make your millions. You should contact a local paper and start writing for them. Maybe they will only work you the other 10 hours you are dropping from your second job!
We got our costumes from your mom today. Bess's is very very cute but for some reason I can't get an ewalk (sp) out of my head when I see her. Everytime I see her in it, it reminds me of you and what you must have looked like walking around one halloween.
You quit your job? Did I read that completely wrong?
Funny, funny blog, Paul. Thanks. We all agree that you are a gifted writer. It always did seem to flow like that, even in H. S.
I can so relate to what you're saying, as you know - - -especially the after-surgery stuff - - -and it takes so long for all that stuff to get out of the body!
They've actually done research on migraines which shows that caffiene makes some people's migraines worse, but makes others' better. Now you know which you are! I know a lady who won't drink coke but whose doctor has prescribed caffiene pills for her headaches.
Hang in there with all the work. Do you get any Sunday time off this week.
Joel - - did you inherit your Mom's reading disability? :)
Didn't quit, just less hours. I want to see Bess in that costume, I am laughing just thinking about it.
Hey, Paul - - -this is the week you've been waiting for. Utah State plays Idaho. They may score that first touchdown!!!!!
Your seige is over, Paul! Utah State may get beat - - BUT they did get into the end zone. Twice even!
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment