So this girl shows up at my door today and she looks like Joni but her hair is four inches shorter and very, very dark. If anyone knows where my wife is please let me know, in the meantime this brunette will do. Just kidding Joni, I really like it...I just can't stop looking at her because it is a pretty big change. The kind of change that a dog would bark at because he doesn't recognize her.
This is actaully the second time I have seen her hair like this. When we first started dating it was similar to this color and above her shoulders. I always liked it, so I am pretty sure I like it now. I cut my hair today too...I thought about putting my picture on here but it pretty much looks like every haircut I have had since about 2003. Joni and I played some mean raquetball last night...I am figuring out her little secret. She has a laugh attack...possibly a fake one...and then whacks the ball right where she wants it when I am most vulnerable. I am trying to get her to play tennis because I think she could be pretty good, I even bought "Deep Woods Off" so that we could drench ourselves in that heavenly smell to play with the mosquitos outside. I am getting really excited for football season but also very depressed because I can't get many Broncos games around here. It is the ultimate torture that one of my least favorite teams...the Cowboys...is king around here. The other day I had orientation for my other job at 24 hour fitness, and everyone got on the subject of football and Terrel Owens...I couldn't resist, I told the district manager who was doing the orientation that the Cowboys stink and I hate Terrel Owens. Just before I was about to be fired I told him I was a life-long Broncos fan...you might as well bring out the noose and hang me right there. I didn't make many friends. Come to think of it that has become one of my favorite hobbies...making Texans mad, because it is really easy to do. It was weird because we were talking in a group about brand names and they started making fun of how "yankees" say "pop" instead of "coke". "Coke" means any drink here, and they think we are weird for calling it what it should be. That's another thing, the word "yankee" is used for people who are not Texans, or who are stuck up, or anything else for that matter. I think if we end up moving back to Utah next year then we will have to leave at night so no one knows that we are leaving Texas because that would be the unpardonable sin. Anyways, let me know how the Broncos look as ya'll watch the games with your yankee friends with cokes in their hands. God bless Texas!
Saturday, September 9, 2006
Brunette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Joni's hair looks great. It wasn't as drastic as you made me think it was on the phone though. I was pituring it going down to the middle of her neck and black.
I'm pretty sure the Bronco game is televised here. HA! I'll call you screaming and celebrating every touchdown so you feel like you are actually watching it, even though you won't be.
Hey, Joni, the hair is great! Looks very nice on you.
Paul, so sorry about the Bronco games. I can't imagine how awful that must be - - especially having to endure it while being in "Cowboy" and "Longhorn" country. Today is probably a state-wide day of mourning, since Texas lost, hmmmm? Maybe a little "material" to use when anyone shows lack of proper respect for the Broncos.
Hey, Joni, the hair is great! Looks very nice on you.
Paul, so sorry about the Bronco games. I can't imagine how awful that must be - - especially having to endure it while being in "Cowboy" and "Longhorn" country. Today is probably a state-wide day of mourning, since Texas lost, hmmmm? Maybe a little "material" to use when anyone shows lack of proper respect for the Broncos.
Well, be glad you didn't have the game. I'm depressed now.
Nice hair, I like the way your forehead reflects the sheen on nearby cars. Your's looks pretty good too Joni. I've always found good fun in making fun of texans too. I think I'll point some of them to this blog. :}
"An insiders outside look at the proudest backward State ;)"
Steve likes to mess with Texas becuase my best friend Jen Flinders comes from that great state!! Houston to be exact! So he loves to rile her.
Joni you always look beautiful, even if you were bald you'd look beautiful!
Good luck with the games and Texas!
Yes, the hair is very nice. Joni you are always so good about trying new things and not being scared. I need some of that.
Sorry about not being able to relate with others about your Bronco craziness. I am sure you have a few numbers programmed into your phone you could call for some updates.
I call getting a "coke" a pop. I guess it's that canadian in me!
Joni looks good in any color, just as long as she keeps up that great smile. Paul. Direct TV has a deal right now that lasts four months that you can play any NFL game you want when it comes on. I like to record mine, and enjoy the game on another day than Sunday. Do you get Direct TV in Texas? From Pater man.
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工,
酒店寒假打工,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工,
酒店經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
Post a Comment